Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injectable

1. H

First primo female run

I've done a few Cycles in the past it's time for me to try an injectable so I want to try and primobolan I was thinking of doing 50mg per week. Or should I do that twice a week would that be too much for a female? I'm 135 lb 5 ft 3 in 38 years old looking to cut down and lean up
  2. W

Powerlifting course

What kind of injectable steroids are usually used by powerlifters?
  3. H

Geneza has trt options?

I'm seeking options for testosterone replacement therapy. My clinic then I go to now raised their prices to $250 a month and I'm not going to pay that anymore because it's cheaper on my own. Does geneza sell either trt pellets or the gel that I can get my hands on or do I need to just go the...
  4. D

Transdermal steroids?

I'm looking into using Winstrol but transdermal version. The injectable Winnie really screws me up with post-injection issues. And then the tabs give me heartburn. I thought about just dealing with the side effects cuz I really love the steroid. But now I'm hearing they sell it in transdermal...
  5. T

First Injectable Cycle - Input Please!

Well, this is my first post so I thought I might as well make it a good one, asking for help and advice. Here goes. So, I have decided to take the plunge and dive into injectable AAS. I have a fairly experienced history with oral cycles, including SD, SD/Tren/Stano, LMG/DMZ/Stano, and a...
  6. L

Injectables

Hello, I haven't ever used injectables, (only ever done a cycles of anavar and clenbuterol) Im only really interested in cutting as I'm happy with my size i don't really want to get any bigger. Any information about an injectable steroid or other cycles others have done to help with cutting...
  7. DaBangEm

Best time to inject test???

I am running a cycle of test gonna be enan or cyp, pinning on Monday's and thursdays. My question is this. When do I inj? Before my workouts? Night? Right after my workouts? or does it even matter as long as I do them regularly?
  8. S

Orals to Injectables: EQ/Test C questions on dosing and duration

I have been lurking around the elite fitness forum for over a year now and have learned a ton from you guys. Up until now every question I’ve had has been answered in a pre-existing thread. I’m 25 years old 5’11” 205 lbs 11% bf. I eat an extremely regimented diet of approx. 50% protein 25% carbs...
  9. marvelous54

Has anyone used injectable Clen?

Has anyone injected Clen for site specific fat loss? I've been hearing raves about this lately but I have not had the opportunity to even run acroos someone that supplies it much less actually try the stuff. I've heard it is second to none for site specific fat loss. Anyone else have any info...
Top Bottom