Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

doctor

1. T

Napsgear on par

First time using napsgear they are excellent and on par with any source that I've ever used over the years I was lucky enough to grab the discount they had on testosterone and I'm so glad I did. I'm running it right now and the blood work that I did came out outstanding. My doctor even took a...
  2. A

Quality Source or Doctor that Prescribes in Los Angeles Area

I.m new to Los Angeles and have been a member of Elite Fitness Forums since 2002, but I cannot find my old logon info, so I created a new profile. I've been disconnected from the forums for several years. I'm looking for a quality source for gear in the LA area and/or a doctor that prescribes...
  3. Djimbe

need real TRT doc... PLEASE HELP

I need to go on TRT. I need to know a way to find a doc that will get my numbers up to an IDEAL number (ideally 1500) and not to some middling bullshit number like 600. Im 40, Ive JUST gotten consent to get the program started (though I have needed it for over 5 years), and Im stuck in...
  4. D

Will i be able to get this removed?

To start off i am 18 years old and i thought i has straight gyno in my left nipple. Any pressure on the nipple/ lump hurt like hell. I went to the doctor and had an ultrasound done and he told me it was extra breast tissue (gyno) with a cyst. I was prescribed cephalexin to see if the cyst would...
  5. C

Critique Doctor Prescribed "Cycle"

First of all, I'm not a bodybuilder or even much of an athlete. I was prescribed steroids by a doctor for a chronic leg condition. I began the cycle and started doing research and stumbled across this site. Even though my goals are different than yours, I've learned a lot from these...
  6. Discreet User

Simple Prescription Question

Can doctors in the United States prescribe Nandrolone Phenylpropionate “NPP”? If so, do US pharmacies even sell NPP? Anyone with personal NPP experience please share. Lately I've been warming up to the idea of a short NPP & Test Prop cycle...
  7. Discreet User

Advice for my Doctor

Had blood test done last week and result for Serum testosterone was 205 ng/dl out of 280-800 reference interval. I did this by fasting and not sleeping for 30 hours before the blood test. (Full panels were completed and are available upon request). Nothing but testosterone was out of range...
  8. Discreet User

How should I use my new prescription for a first cycle?

Please read this entire post before commenting :) Serum testosterone 205 ng/dl out of 280-800 reference interval. I did this by fasting and not sleeping for 30 hours before the blood test. Doctor wrote me the following scripts: Testosterone Cypionate 200mg per week Arimidex 1mg tablets...
  9. Discreet User

How should I use these prescriptions?

Doctor wrote me the following scripts: Testosterone Cypionate 200mg per week Arimidex 1mg tablets Propecia 1mg tablets I used tips such as lack of sleep to lower my test level before the blood test. Doc knows that I intend to “cycle” and not stay on indefinitely. He is willing to write me a...
  10. G

Chicago-south-doctor recommendation-low testosterone 150

Chicago-south-doctor recommendation-low testosterone 150 I have low test (150) and need some help. I live in South Holland, IL which is a south suburb of the Chicago area. 5'-6" 176lbs 43 yrs Never had AAS, only OC supplements My blood test: Testosterone, Total: 150 Testosterone, Free: 36.4 I...
Top Bottom