Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol

1. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org 591 - [2024] Winstrol (Stanozolol) Revisited

Evolutionary.org 591 - [2024] Winstrol (Stanozolol) Revisited https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-591-2024-winstrol-stanozolol-revisited/
  2. N

how can I utilize winstrol on this cycle?

Got a hold of a bunch of winstrol off a buddy of mine who didn’t want to mess with his liver due to his drinking. So I’ve got three packets of this stuff and I’m currently doing a cycle of test prop and tren ace. My test dose is 50mgs per day and my tren dose is 50mgs EOD. It’s a good cycle so...
  3. N

How to use deca and winstrol 6 weeks on/off

I’m looking to do a 6 week run of deca, then switch to winstrol for An additional six weeks cut back down. My strategy is to experiment and see how my body reacts to both bulking and cutting. I’m six foot tall and around 200 pounds and I’m around 15% body fat. I don’t mind putting on a little...
  4. G

week 10 of 14 week cycle, changes or no?

So I started my current cycle at 215 pounds and now I’m at 230 pounds. My body fat has stayed the same or dropped a little bit I would estimate. I’m doing test at 600mgs a week with winstrol 25mgs 3 weeks on and 2 weeks off back and forth. Now I’m at week 10. should I increase the winstrol dose...
  5. G

how to add in masteron here

I’m currently seven weeks into a cycle using testosterone and Winstrol I’m on 500 milligrams of testosterone in 25 milligrams of winstrol 5’9’’ 180 pounds and 13% body fat looking to add masteron on this cycle and go about 6 or 7 more weeks how would you add it and which would you use mast prop...
  6. B

6 week oral cycle suggestions

my stats are 5’9’’ and 187 pounds and 13% body fat what are your suggestions for an oral cycle I can try ? I’m looking to do anavar 50mgs a day along with either winstrol or anadrol my question is should I do 6 weeks oral full dosage or should I cut my dosing in half? I want to make nice muscle...
  7. D

domestic supply home run cycle

very pleased that my current domestic Supply cycle went so well been using 250mgs of eq and 250mgs of testosterone also added in winstrol to finish off the cycle went from 13% body fat down to 9% body fat I also increase my lean muscle mass on the cycle by about five pounds overall I would say...
  8. M

getting some facial and body hair on steroids

24 year old female. First time steroid user so I have been using winstrol and anavar for the past 10 weeks I’m on 20mgs of winstrol and 15mgs of anavar I started to develop some facial in body hair is there any way to combat this because I’m also getting some really good results and getting...
  9. D

napsgear has high quality winstrol and tren combo

decided to go with napsgear winstrol and tren together heard a lot of good things about this combination the tren dose was 250mgs a week and the winstrol dose is 25mgs a day side effects aren’t that bad at all I’m getting more vascular and more lean every day and I love flexing in front of the...
  10. N

Kickstarting a cycle vs. finishing

27 years old. 3rd cycle wondering what would you do if you had to choose between kickstarting a cycle or finishing a cycle? I want to use winstrol or dbol as my oral steroid of choice. A friend recommended I kickstart with dbol and finish with winstrol. He said this way I bulk up early and then...
  11. L

does my diet change during a cutting cycle?

So turning on doing a cutting cycle I’m using both steroids and clenbuterol I had a question about how my diet should be changing while I’m on them. I’ve read that there could be an issue with electrolyte deficiencies from the clenbuterol and also since I will be using Winstrol does that mean...
  12. H

napsgear you are the best!

I love napsgear, they are simply the greatest source out there always Great customer service and their website works fantastic I can’t wait to try out my next cycle. This time i ordered tren, masteron and winstrol gonna be my biggest cycle yet. I ordered it and less than a week later it was at...
  13. N

tren is the best wow!

Wanted to share my trenbolone cycle I’m 34 years old and I’ve been using steroids for about 5 or 6 years waited patiently to use tren and decided to go with trenbolone acetate 350mgs a week total was my dose and I used 250mgs a week testosterone E with it within the first week I could feel the...
  14. A

help my joints feel better

I knew going into my last cycle that my joints would take a beating did winstrol for 100 milligrams per day and it was about 8 weeks my joints really started to act up especially the second month into my cycle what supplements can I start taking to help with joints?
  15. W

how to choose a female steroid stack

there are several options for me to choose from for my next steroid cycle It will be my third one I’m 40 years old and I am 5 foot 7 inches and I weigh approximately 148 pounds the three steroids are most interested in are winstrol, anavar and testosterone would it be possible to stack all 3? my...
  16. V

Would stacking winstrol with sarms work?

47 yrs old 6’3’’ 195 pounds 13% bf I’m looking to cut down and get more dry Problem is winstrol in the past has hurt my joints a lot but it works so damn good i want to use it again Next step for me is gonna be using sarms with it to see if i can offset the issue I know that ostarine mk2866 and...
  17. A

How to add winstrol to this stack

I’m training 6x per week very religiously and I'm getting some outstanding results on my current cycle Its testosterone + masteron, doing enanthate on both now my question is how do I cut down the last 4 weeks of my cycle with winstrol? Should i just do 50mgs a day or should i stick with 25mgs...
  18. L

What can go wrong on a first cycle?

I’m 29 years old 5’6’’ 167 pounds and around 8% body fat I am on my first ever cycle and I'm using testosterone enanthate 500mgs a week with deca durabolin 400mgs a week Also kickstarted things with some winstrol 25mgs a day first 4 weeks So far I'm having incredible results. Training my balls...
  19. W

Sustanon 750 vs. 1000mgs?

for my next cycle I would like to transition from using testosterone to sustanon I’m looking to do 3-4CC’s of sustanon per week have you really noticed the difference between using 750 mg and 1,000? I'm also going to add DHB and maybe some winstrol to this cycle. The winstrol 100mgs a day but...
  20. om33

Susta-Deca-winstrol+PEG MGF

Hello, noob here looking for advice. I bought the stuff in the table below, planning to do a 12 week cycle: Susta: week 1-12 Deca: week 1-10 winstrol: week 7-12 I bought also PEG MGF, but I still don't know whether I can stack it with rest, and if yes where and how should I introduce it to my...
Top Bottom