Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ancillaries

1. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org 579 - Which Ancillaries Required during Steroid cycle?

Evolutionary.org 579 - Which Ancillaries Required during Steroid cycle? https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-579-which-ancillaries-required-during-steroid-cycle/
  2. B

Not seeing much mid cycle on primobolan

I'm dealing with a lot of personal things on my life and I got stuck with it during my cycle I'm doing Primo 500 mg a week along with around 200mgs of test No AI No other ancillaries like 5 weeks into it and I am training at least 3 to 5 times a week my heart's not into it because I'm dealing...
  3. T

What ancillaries from napsgear i need?

I'm currently using 500 mg a week of testosterone and I'm also using 250 mg a week of trenbolone from napsgear I didn’t get any ancillaries because my friend said it would be okay. I'm on their website now what should I look for, what do I need for this cycle
  4. J

50mg a day winstrol cycle

wanting some insights before starting this new winstrol cycle how much of this should I use? What ancillaries and support supps do I need with it? I’m 32 years old 6’2’’ 210 pounds looking to harden up and lose some fat
  5. X

can you bulk with tren ace?

I was thinking of bulking with trenbolone acetate gonna maybe do 75mg EOD of it someone said it wasn’t the best thing to use to bulk with and is more for a cutter I’m 26 and 5’9’’ 162 pounds. I want to bulk up maybe 10 or 15 pounds what should I run with it and what kind of ancillaries...
Top Bottom