Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

npp

1. S

NPP was amazing from domestic supply!

Who else on here has tried NPP from domestic supply? Wow what a beautiful experience I was able to make some slow quality gains on this product my appetite was up very nicely and I was throwing a lot of healthy food at my body. Getting in over 300 grams of protein a day was no problem and I was...
  2. P

NPP opinions and reviews.

Very curious about using NPP, nandrolone phenyl propionate. Curious about the results that I can get on it in terms of bulking. I’ve heard it’s not as good as Deca from some people. What is your opinion on that logic since they’re both neanderlone I wouldn’t see why you get better results on one...
  3. K

Approved Log Test and NPP bulking advice log

Hello everyone, I'm 25 years old and have been training for about 5 years. I have the typical Ectomorph body type with abs all year round, and I struggle with eating and gaining weight. My first cycle was exactly a year ago, 300mg of Test E per week for a total of 12 weeks, along with MK677 on...
  4. Z

Should i fear NPP and test for estrogen issues?

28 years old, 6’1’’ 176 pounds Love deca and NPP. used it multiple times. Make me feel good and enhances appetite Was curious to hear your experiences with running a high dose of NPP and testosterone Was aiming for 750mgs of each for 9 weeks for a next cycle I'm just not sure what kind of...
  5. D

2nd cycle 35yo - Is my Cycle good?

Running my 2nd cycle in the next few weeks. Looking to some lean muscle. My cardio consists of 1.5-3 hrs of cycling and alternating every week with heavy lifts with lighter high rep lift workouts. Looking to put on some lean muscle while cutting some body fat. My stats 35yo 5’7” 200lbs (need to...
  6. R

NPP for females?

Have any chicks on here messed around with NPP before forresults in the gym? I’m 5’6’’ 144 pounds looking to use something to get me stronger without sidesbeing too bad a chick friend of mine said she ran it at like 40mg a week.Is this a good dose for me and how often do I dose it?
  7. P

Guidance on cycle

27 years old 205 lb 15% body fat I have a cycle that I'm ready to do that's pretty strong I think nandrolone phenylpropionate NPP Sustanon 250 Anadrol I will run to Anadrol the first 4 weeks at 50 mg a day I want to do the Sustanon 400 mg a week and then do the NPP 200 mg a week I had read not...
  8. M

Post contest cycling

I've done several contests and I've always found it interesting that after my show is done I lose motivation and lose a lot of games as well. I believe it is just because my goal setting goes away and I have to clear my mind. So I came up with a new plan this time, doing a very short cycle post...
  9. M

Administering NPP 25mg/week to 70 Years Old for Knee Problems

Hi...i gave NPP 25mg/week to my 60 years old Mom for her complaint over her severe backache due to osteoporosis. I worked miraculously as within 2 months of administration, her backache almost vanished completely and she had no side effects whatsoever. Recently My 70 years old Dad(Diabetic i...
  10. B

Anadrol, NPP, Test 12 week Cycle....

Thanks for reading and any advice, This will be my first cycle in over a year due to some injuries. I plan on doing Anadrol for a kickstart, while using NPP and Test for the whole cycle. I'm planning on doing as follows -Weeks 1 - 4: 75mg Anadrol ED; Letro 1mg EOD -Weeks 1- 12: 500mg NPP...
  11. V

Pre contest cycle

Going to have a BB contest Here's my 4th..or maybe 5th cycle. Test c week 1~10 (250 mg eod) Dbl week 1~5 (50 mg ed) Npp week 1~8 (150 mg eod) Tren e week 9~14 (100 mg eod) Test p week 11~16 (200 mg eod) Tren a week 15~16 (50 mg ed) Winny...
  12. H

2nd cycle - Cyp & NPP

My initial hormone panel showed I had 22ng/dl total testosterone in May 2015. Dr. Put me on 200mg/cyp/week for 6 weeks. Went from 5'11" 160lbs to 185lbs @ 11% BF, but gains were lean and strength was moderate. Took 4 weeks off - PCT of Arimidex and HCG. Week 2 of this August I was put back on...
  13. George Spellwin

31 Tips To Maximize Your Muscle Gains Using NPP

What is NPP? The anabolic steroid nandrolone is most often referred to as Deca Durabolin, the trade name for its decanoate ester. However, the phenylpropionate ester, known as nandrolone phenylpropionate (a.k.a. "NPP") is also very popular. In fact, some bodybuilders like NPP far more than...
  14. E

Can I stay on Nandrolone before a photoshooting?

[WRONG SECTION, PLEASE MOVE TO NORMAL STEROIDS] Hello, sorry for that title. My question is very simple. Do you get rid of the Deca/NPP water if you deplete and carb up the normal way? I mean does the body distinguish between the "normal water retention" and the "steroid related water...
  15. G

Test E or P

Going for a bulk cycle next month was looking to do a dbol, npp, and test Heard many different opinions on which test to run and at what doses. At what dose would you recommend running (Test E or P) was planning on running dbol 30mg for 1-5/6 weeks and npp @ 300-400mg weeks 1-8 Thanks
  16. D

Bulking cycle thoughts - Suss, EQ, NPP

Planning out my bulking cycle which I will begin in a month or two, this will be my 4th cycle - 24 y.o, 194lb, 11%bf Looking to gain a decent amount of size, not too concerned about staying lean. I am thinking: 1-12 750mg suss250 1-12 600mg EQ (will front load) 1-5 40mg Dbol ED 2-10 600mg...
  17. P

Which would be better for a woman: test prop and NPP or NPP and oral winstrol?

for cutting and lean and strength gains, I was wondering which would be better; 25mg of test prop and 25mg of NPP per week or 50mg NPP per week and 10mg oral winny every day. Thank you for your opinions, advice and alternative suggestions. ^^
  18. T

Test p, durabolin/ NPP proviron 6 weeks cycle info

Hi all. I'm 25, 5'11, 93kg/ 186lbs, currently around 19% bf. I have been slowly cutting that bf down from 26% and intend on reaching 15% before starting this cycle. I have done a long ester cycle before but followed poor information. Reacted very well to the test e made significant gains but...
  19. D

Cycle advice needed. Cycle 1 or Cycle 2 ?

Hi everyone. I would appreciate some input from some experienced users on which cycle would give me better results. I am looking to do a lean bulk. Some stats on me: Age:25 height: 6'1 weight: 215 bf: 9% Training split: Monday: Bi's + Tri's Tuesday: Shoulders+ Traps Wednesday: Legs Thursday...
  20. R

Adding NPP to test prop cycle for joints

Here's how my cycle looks Weeks 1-8 test p 100eod Weeks 5-8 Npp 75mg eod Weeks 2-8 arimidex .5ml eod Pct Weeks 8-12 hcgenerate Weeks 8-12 clomid 50/50/50/50 Weeks 8-12 nova 20/20/20/20 Hers my questions, I'm not using the npp for gains, I want to use it to help out my joints. Considering I'm...
Top Bottom