Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ester

1. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Episode 449 Taking 3,000mg of Steroids per week and long ester use.

Evolutionary.org Episode 449 Taking 3,000mg of Steroids per week and long ester use. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-episode-449-taking-3000mg-of-steroids-per-week-and-long-ester-use/...
  2. wadboram

Amount of testosterone in test e 500mg?

A lot of resources online confirm that the ENANTHATE ester yields almost 72% of free equivalent which means that for 500mg test e , I get only 360mg of testosterone?
  3. B

Cycle Planning/ When to Switch Esters.

Hello All, So I started planning my next cycles and have though about something along these lines. Cycle A Mass Cycle Week 1-8 EQ 600mg p/w Week 1-10 Test cyp 500mg p/w Week 9-14 EQ prop 100mg eod Week 10-14 Test prop 10-14 Week 15 start PCT Cycle B. Definition Cycle Week 1-6 Tren E 400mg p/w...
  4. T

Long ester in short cycle?

Could one use Testosterone enanthate och cypionate in a short cycle (6weeks), if one stopped them in day 30, and continued with only orals for the rest of the cycle? which of ent or cyp would be prefereable? Thanks!
  5. N

Ok to switch from cypionate to sustanon mid-cycle?

Is it ok to switch from testosterone cypionate to sustanon mid-cycle? How will my test blood levels change if I take the same dose?
Top Bottom