Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulk

1. P

plan to gain mass

I’m a female who is 27 years old 5’1’’ 120 pounds. Very small in size, but I do have a little bit of belly fat would like to tighten up more and bulk up at the same time which sarms or steroids would you recommend for me? Never used anything before
  2. JimAbs43

Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 61 - Can you bulk on Anavar?

IronOverload.io Hardcore 61 - Can you bulk on Anavar? https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-61-can-you-bulk-on-anavar/
  3. X

contest prep bulk

I’m looking to contest prep for bulk deca and test is what I was planning on However I know they may not be the best option for a contest if I’m going to bulk into it as I’m 160 pounds and 5 foot 11 you think that I could get away with using them or should I still use something else that’s more...
  4. G

stacking lots of sarms together

not sure how to do this so figured I would ask I want to stack a bunch of sarms my goal is bulking I’ve got s23, s4, yk11, and rad on hand 2 bottles of each I’m pretty skinny 155 pounds and 5 foot 9 inches would like to bulk up and put on some size question is how would you run these 4 sarms?
  5. K

Approved Log Test and NPP bulking advice log

Hello everyone, I'm 25 years old and have been training for about 5 years. I have the typical Ectomorph body type with abs all year round, and I struggle with eating and gaining weight. My first cycle was exactly a year ago, 300mg of Test E per week for a total of 12 weeks, along with MK677 on...
  6. F

proper deca dosing for bulking

someone told me if you want lean muscle mass on deca to run it 250mgs or less but if you want to bulk up on it then to run it 400mgs or more What are your thoughts on this strategy for me? I’m 5’8’’ and 177 pounds with 14% body fat want to gain about 10-15 pounds next cycle
  7. SteveMobsterG

Approved Log Mobster 28 day Euro Pharmacies power bulk log

As per my main log the plan has now switched. From another sponsors supported 'cut to a 4 week power bulk. Any (of the little) volume training will be minimized and I'll aim during and after the bulk to get my gym numbers as high as possible. I'll be using Euro Pharmacies Sustanon and Deca...
  8. JimAbs43

Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 34 - Best way to bulk without gaining bodyfat or water weight

IronOverload.io Hardcore 34 - Best way to bulk without gaining bodyfat or water weight https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-34-best-way-to-bulk-without-gaining-bodyfat-or-water-weight/
  9. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #7 - Trenbolone and Orals to bulk - Euro Pharmacies

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #7 - Trenbolone and Orals to bulk - Euro Pharmacies https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-hardcore-2-0-7-trenbolone-and-orals-to-bulk-euro-pharmacies/...
  10. D

female bulking?

I’m 5’6’’ and 125 pounds I am a female who wants to bulk up more don’t want to turn into a man’s physique but would like some size on my frame which steroids can I use safely?
  11. M

sarms after dirty bulk

Hey guys I bulked up a lot the past year going from 165 pounds up to 188 pounds, my body fat went from 7% up to 17%. I am 5’5”. it was a dirty bulk and I was eating everything in sight to gain size. Probably a dumb idea but now I want to hop on sarms and get back down to 175 pounds and get...
  12. T

Running LGD + 677 Stack ( what to expect )

Hi, I'm 26, healthy and been playing football most of my life, recently i decided to lift weights and grow in size. My current weight is 145lbs at 5'10". I was around 138lbs 3 months ago and i gained around 3-4lbs of muscle along with some fat, but it took me a long time to achieve this, I know...
  13. I

Anadrol 25ml Bulk cycle

So i want to know about Anadrol i know 25ml is going to be a effective dose for what i want but will it be suppresiv(100% it will but) how much(this is the main Question). And what can i expect whit this Steroid at this dose cuz not a lot of people talk about it only like what's gonna happen on...
  14. D

1st test e cycle cut or bulk?

Hey guys Looking for some advice I'm 25 and have been weight lifting for about 6 years now, I'm looking to start my 1st test e cycle as I am going away on holiday in 9 weeks and wanting to look great 6ft 4 ,218Lb , 17%bf My friend has advised I go with Test E 500mg cutting cycle for 8...
  15. E

Starting point for bulk

Starting a slow bulk this month... here's my current status:
  16. B

Next Bulking Cycle

Hey guys, just thought I'd post my upcoming bulking stack. I might make a thread going over my progress when I start the cycle. Anyway here it is. AAS week 1-8 Test e 500mg/deca 200mg eod eq 300mg / mast p 150 mg eod Oral winny 40 mg day AAS week 8-16 not sure exactly what ill switch up but...
  17. C

Lean and Permanent gains cycle?

Hello everyone. Im 182 cm. and 78kg. with about %11 Body fat. I want to get some lean and permanent muscle :) so Im gonna run Primobolan + Testosteron + Anavar... But I am not sure about dosages and PCT. I need your help guys ! this is whats on my mind; 1-10 WEEK: Primobolan 400 mg...
  18. S

Wedding in 20 weeks - First cycle questions

33 years old 5'10" weight was 205.5 this morning around 13.7% BF (calipers) I've been training off and on since high school and been steady for quite some time now. Diet will be on point for my cycle, it got a little sloppy for the past two months (tennis elbow injury kept me out of the gym)...
  19. F

Cycle before or after cut?

Hi, I have read a lot of different opinions on this subject so thought id ask for peoples experiences on here. Is it best to cut first and then get on a cycle to gain? or is it best to bulk up with a cycle and then cut?
  20. D

21 yo - diet critique

Age: 21 Training for 3 year now, gained 15 kilos in that time Weight: 65 kilos Height: 1,73m Body fat: 8% I'm going to write down my whole diet and please guys, comment on that! 6 meals a day Early in the morning I get up and drink 400ml of a mass gainer + 400ml amino acids shake before I...
Top Bottom