Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

side effects

1. T

Sarms and side effects

so I'm only 21 years old and I'm new to using performance enhancing drugs. a lot of my friends are using steroids but I don't want to use them yet because I know of the dangers I'm a bigger guy about 240 lb and 6 ft 1 in. my body fat is high so I would like to cut down I was looking at some of...
  2. H

Looking for a sarms edge

not looking to transform my body like magic I know that's not going to happen. but I'm just looking for a little bit of an edge in the weight room I’m 5’11’’ and 175 pounds with 13% fat not looking for side effects either on or off cycle. I know that cardarine gw is a good one. What else can i...
  3. G

5mg a day winstrol for female?

What is the best dosage for females to use winstrol at? I’m 5’2’’ and 175 pounds my goal is to lose over 40 lb. If i did 5mg a day would I be able to run it more than six weeks or is that the limit of how long I should use it. my other question is what kind of side effects can I expect
  4. W

female anavar dosing

I like to do things 100% when I do them I'm a female who stands at 5 foot 5 in 135 lb I'm looking to use anavar/oxandrolone for the first time I already know the source I'm using from here I just need to know the maximum amount I'm allowed to use as a female that won't cause any side...
  5. G

How do you know if you have good quality sarms?

Is there a way on a sarm cycle to figure out that you have good quality sarms or is it just a gamble where you just hope that it's good? I plan on investing some money into sarms but they aren't the cheapest thing and I don't want to get ripped off. What side effects and results should I...
  6. O

Female sarms use

which is the most effective sarm that females can use and not have man like side effects? I'm 5 foot 5 125 lb Looking to put on some lean muscle mass and burn fat I currently work out 3 times a week and I do cardio twice a week I also take pilate classes every now and then
  7. K

Albuterol for females

I was reading about this product called Albuterol and how it's really good for fat loss in females because of its low side effects. It's supposed to give rapid fat loss results when you take it. I'm 170 lb and I'm 5 foot 5 in as a female. I wouldn't call myself obese but I have some extra pounds...
  8. M

S4 andarine and vision help

I just started taking S4 andarine 4 days ago and this morning when I woke up I started noticing the yellow 10 thing that everyone talks about. I knew it was coming so it wasn't a surprise but this is pretty cool. do I need to run it 50 mg everyday or can I run it 5 days on and 2 days off to...
  9. C

Sides with Winstrol

I have tried using anavar already and got decent results but I want to try something stronger, and I read about women using Winstrol with some success because it is more strong. I want to increase my strength and I also want to cut down harder to help me reach my goals. What are the side effects...
  10. Q

Female needs sourcing help

I'm seeking some online steroid stores to buy some real anavar oxandrolone. I read so much about women especially getting fake anavar and ending up with a lot of bad side effects and I don't want this to happen to me. How do you know if anavar you're buying from a specific place is good or not...
  11. S

Female sarms dosage

good evening everybody I'm a 27 year old female, I am 140 lb, and under 20% body fat. I exercise almost everyday and I lift weights at least four times a week consistent. I've used sarms before but I think they were fake cuz I got weird side effects. I want to do them right this time can you...
  12. E

Sarms effects on me

I bought some lgd-4033 off an Internet site not the sponsor here and I won't name it because I don't want to piss them off. It's capsulated sarms and it started working after a few days where I was gaining strength. I thought that was weird so I stopped using it and wanted to post on here to get...
  13. B

New to Clen, and need an advice ?

Hello all, would you please advise me on the following: After a lot of trials to lose fat ,e.g. different training programs and diets, it failed. I decided to keep on the working out and dieting, but also to use Clen. I ve done a lot of search. I got my hands on good quality clen, and I am...
  14. P

pageant girl's first clen - please help!!

Completely new to all of this so forgive me if I say it (probably all) wrong - but in a jam and you guys know your stuff! So here goes: I'm a 28 yr old female - 5'7" - 120 pounds around 18% bf. Haven't been able to get the "jiggle" off my stomach - looks awesome standing still but jumping up...
  15. P

RUI CJC 1295 no head rush

I recently purchased CJC 1295 through RUI Products after reading positive reviews of this company on this board. After injecting my lab subject with a dose of 2 mg of this peptide, there was no noticible flushing effect. This seems contrary to what other researchers have observed. Is this...
  16. A

Anavar on lipids and other side effects - support

Hi - I know anavar is harsh on ones lipid profiles and moderate on liver. I know there are specific products out there designed to combat this side effect. That being said, will it suffice to take an ordinary cholesterol lowering product? Eg: CholesterolEase etc. as well as red rice yeast and...
  17. Q

Highest dose possible

Hi guys, I have this questions for a reasons of mine so i will be happy if someone responds.. I want to ask whats the highest dose of steroid you can take on single dose and how much can you absorb? What the dangers would be? For exaple if you drink a whole bottle of Dianabol, will your dht and...
  18. L

How to deal with my partners roid rage? Help

I'm 20 and my boyfriend is 25. We have only been together 2 months and when we started dating he was using steroids. From what I know he was using test, bit of deca and tren. And he was taking some pills for a while which I think were d bols. He also suffers from anxiety which he is on...
  19. F

Pharmatropin - Somatropin HGH cycle

Hello humans, I've just started a HGH cycle, i bought some blue top somatropin which apparently is very trustworthy with steroids etc. anyways I've been injecting it in my stomach for 4 days now, and especially at night and when i wake up, i feel very weird, like nauseous and just ill. I've...
  20. Jonlb21

1st Cycle Side Effects Help

Hey Everyone, I'm about 3 weeks in my first cycle. I'm currently taking 50mg of anavar everyday with N2 Guard,Stack No. 17, and forma stanzol . I've stacked them with S4, MK-2866, GW-50156 Sarms from Sarms1. I was taking the Sarms, 2 weeks prior to the anavar so we'll say sarms total of 4-5...
Top Bottom