Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keto

1. A

Fat intake thoughts

I keep reading conflicting information about fat intake What do you guys think about getting 60% of your macros in fat? I believe it is called keto dieting. But not sure. I've always been told that fat was bad for me. But now I hear guys are eating a lot of fats in their diets. Please...
  2. C

Difference between carb cycling and keto diet

I'm trying to learn about these different diets and figuring out the differences between them. I'm reading right now about keto dieting and I'm reading about carb cycling. Seems like they both are good for certain things but bad for others. Can you tell me what are the differences in your...
  3. B

keto supplements

I am confused on what keto supplements exactly are and what they do. I am already doing a keto diet following the palumbo diet strategy. Good results so far. If I were to run keto supplements would that add to my fat loss and muscle gains or are they just a fad product? I’m currently 220...
  4. D

timing carbs and cycling

as I write this I am eating a fish sandwich with some bread toast and butter. It feels good to get in some extra carbs even though I am following a keto diet. So my plan was to stick to keto most of the time and throw in some carbs every couple days just to give me some energy. This can be...
  5. R

T3 + Keto Diet?

I'm struggling to find much online about people running T3 alongside a keto diet. Currently running keto diet under 25g carbs a day with 16-8 fasting. I'm wondering if anyone has experience of running T3 alongside a Keto diet? I have T3 left over from a previous cycle so just wondering if i...
  6. T

Keto/IF Journey

Starting Keto and IF today, I have been a lurker here for years. I figured that it was time to get in shape and get healthy. Especially after my now ex-wife took off with a her adulterous lover. This place has helped me stay steady with weight but never took it to serious until now. I will be...
  7. B

Anadrol, NPP, Test 12 week Cycle....

Thanks for reading and any advice, This will be my first cycle in over a year due to some injuries. I plan on doing Anadrol for a kickstart, while using NPP and Test for the whole cycle. I'm planning on doing as follows -Weeks 1 - 4: 75mg Anadrol ED; Letro 1mg EOD -Weeks 1- 12: 500mg NPP...
  8. Ahnalova

GW-501516/Cardarine Full (progressive), Detailed Log: diet, training, research notes, bg, etc.

Hello :) I hope this meets you well. I understand there are countless threads about GW already, so I apologize if anyone finds this to be redundant. After my own combing, I have not found many full (I love details) and COMPLETED logs yet, so the information I include will be pretty much what I...
  9. X

Keto cold and more

Hey, I have a couple of questions about my Ketosis. I have only been in Ketosis for about 7-8 days now. The upside to it is that I'm no longer hungery, most of the day but the down side is that, now I'm having trouble getting the calories In. The other big down side is that I have experience the...
  10. F

Clen and Keto?

Hey guys, I've been using clen for 8 days now, and I would like to start Ketotifen with it. I've done (mcg) 50-50-50-50-100-100-100-100. Should I keep my dosage at 100mcg and add Ketotifen at 1mg? I had a friend tell me I should reduce my clen dosage, not 100% sure about that. Any input? Also...
  11. M

Keto, carb cravings, and aspartame.....personal experience

Greetings to all. This thread is about my experience with keto. I have done the keto diet in the past, with much less knowledge and had great success. ( 50lb loss ) I am currently into week 5 of keto, and going strong. ( 30lb loss so far ) I would like to speak of somethings that helped me get...
  12. D

Hgh during carb-up?

Hey all, I'm running 5 days of zero carb and 2 days of carb-up... Going to be using 4iu of hgh on zero carb days, but would it increase muscle gains and minimize fat gain during carb up by using hgh all days? If yes, when to use on carb up days? thanks!
  13. M

My Keto cutting diet! (critique please)

240 lbs, bodyfat 23% Bcca 20gr am training Meal 1: 60 gr whey, 200 gr eggs, 300 gr milk 1,5%fat Meal 2: pork chop, 100gr veggies, 30 gr olive oil Meal 3: 150gr Chicken breast / 200gr ground meat with cattle, 100 gr veggies Meal 4: 260 gr Tuna canned in water 50 gr olive oil Meal 5: 60 gr...
  14. PickMe69

Replacing 5x5 while in CKD - looking for opinions

So I've been doing Bill Starr's 5x5 (the staple routine of my weightlifting) Mon, Wed, Fri and doing cario days (a mix of HIIT, LIT and Crossfit) Tues, Thurs, Sat... been seeing good results but I worry like last summer when I was doing the same split that eventually the pounding my legs are...
  15. 1

questions about refeed on ckd? palumbo style

Hey guys this is my first time even trying this diet , i am 4 days into this and i know im in ketosis because i just tested positive 40mg/dl on a ketone test strip. i want to really nail this diet and use it to get down into single digit bf% for the first time in my life. i currently sit at...
  16. J

fruit on keto

When would be the best time to eat fruit on a (CKD) keto diet? my wife just bought 7 lbs of blue berries from the market (fml) and I of course almost never eat fruit while on keto. Obviously not eating them at all would be the best solution. I mean if you HAD to eat fruit on keto what would be...
  17. M

Need help with Keto

Erm, this being my first post proves that I really like to get to the point of me being here - getting help with the Ketogenic Diet. I am on the day 5 of my diet and I train 5 days a week (3 days work outs+2 days cardio). Here is what is happening - The first day I lost almost 1 kg, the...
  18. S

Keto Question

Hi, i weigh 110kg, i want to cut as much fat as possible. ive done well on atkins before but i would like to follow the keto system of 24 hr carb ups. Basicallyh my question is can i follow atkins mon-fri and carb up on fri evening to sat evening . Whilst training 3-4 times a week. would...
  19. B

keto and clen?

i got some 7-keto the other day and also have some clen left over after my last cycle, would it be ok to mix the two together? or would they interfere with each other?
  20. F

Clen/Keto

Just started Clen/Keto cycle and i was wondering if adding Yohimbine will increase the effects of the clen.
Top Bottom