Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

overweight

1. B

BBW and steroids

I am a BBW, currently 5’3’’ 210 pounds my friend said that I shouldn't use steroids because I'm too overweight but I want to lose weight and I'm motivated to do so. I just signed up at Planet Fitness and have been going there a few times a week. But not seeing any results yet. Which steroids...
  2. D

fat burning ideas

what are some fat burning supplements that you can recommend that actually work. Seems like I've tried everything and nothing seems to help I'm currently 340 lb end 6 ft 4 in. I could easily lose 50 lb and still be overweight.
  3. M

Building a nice physique

What are the differences in how you worked out if you want to build a nice physique for the beach with a six pack versus someone who just wants to be a powerlifter and be overweight focusing on strength only? is it true that for physique person you have to do High Reps? And for powerlifters...
  4. H

Fasting one day on and off

I'm looking to try something new and I'm curious about what you guys thought about fasting one day on and 1 day off has anyone on here try doing this and what are the benefits that I can expect. I'm currently overweight I weigh about 270 pounds. how would I do this type of thing is it a...
  5. C

liquid anavar legit?

I’m a female and I’m overweight, I don’t’ get much attention from guys ever so it was weird the other day when a hot guy came up to me. He was smokin hot, had arm tats and looked like a bad boy which is what I go for. I’m 220 pounds and thought he was looking to hook up but he ended up telling...
  6. N

advice for ostarine

I’m running ostarine MK for the 2nd time and it will be 20mgs a day. I am currently doing 1500 calories which is low trying to cut down. I plan on increasing it back to 2000 calories. My stats are 36 years old 5’10’’ and 155 pounds. I used to be very overweight but lost a lot of weight...
  7. M

Getting Hunger on anavar

I am a female who is 5ft 5in and 145 lbs. I am not overweight but I am not skinny either. My goals are to cut down some excess body fat off my frame and get a little stronger. I trained four times a week and plan on working hard this entire cycle. The problem is I'm 2 weeks into it and the...
  8. S

What should I make to make my husband lose weight?

Hi, My husband is an IT professional and he is overweight..He is interested in losing weight, but we are not aware of the proper diet plans. His weight is 75. What is his bmi???? How to make him lose weight...What are the diet plans i should make him to follow for a perfect weight??????
  9. J

Winstrol Questions!?

Hey so i recenetly got 40 50mg Winstrol tabs. Im 220lbs, 5'8, and not sure of my bf%, im sure its not over 20%. Im athletic and decenetly strong i just had extra weight and it is all in my gut. So i just got these winstrol and not sure what to expect. I workout every day and ride a the bike at...
Top Bottom