Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

recovery

1. L

Lifting supplements to use

What are the best supplements to use when I am weight training looking for something to take before I do my weight training but also after Also any other supplements i should take for recovery, that would be good.
  2. Saturnian

Years post injury - Looking to boost recovery and performance - Suggestions?

A decade ago the neck and back was injured (whiplash) when I was struck from behind by an SUV while on a motorcycle. Left me unable to lift without getting extreme mid/ upper Back spasms and extreme tension leading to all sorts of displaced cervical and thoracic vertebra. Years of...
  3. I

Advice on Anavar Cycle for Bone & Disc Regeneration after injury

Hey guys, this is my first post here, hopefully someone can offer me some advice for my situation. I'm 22, 6'1 175lbs - been lifting since I was 17 and playing competitive sports all my life (basketball & volleyball). I've sustained a lot of injuries over the years including some to my neck and...
  4. X

Need peptide recommendation!!!!!

Hi everyone, new here. I'll make it brief and in bullet form: Background: - Age, 43 - Slim athletic build, current weight 190lbs - Use to weight train hard, now converted to maintaining and kickboxing Issue: - Car accident in 2012, broke tibial plateau - Back to training last 2 years, but...
  5. S

PED's in swimming(questions)

hi I am a 19 year old male competitive swimmer I am wondering what PED's would be best for improving recovery and maybe endurance. Mainly looking into this for being able to train more with a higher intensity. drug testing is not an issue at the moment, but will be in the future. I am...
  6. T

Cycle for MMA/BJJ

So i am 23 years of age. I have been doing strenght training for 10 years martial arts for 8 years and been doing sports all my life. Ive always wanted to be natural, but thinking logically about it it gives you more job security juicing when you are going pro in a sport with very limited...
  7. J

Opinions on the BEST OTC/PCT supplements for recovery!

Hey everyone, there are a lot of mixed opinions on OTC supplements for post cycle therapy. A lot of information/threads i have seen on products to run beside serms during post cycle therapy, and also AI's during cycle were all dated back to 2010. Just wanted some people to put in there 2 cents...
  8. P

3 week first ever prop cycle finished due to unrelated problems

Hello I have finished my first ever test prop cycle(85mg EOD) at 3 week mark due to unrelated issues. It's been 1 week since. I have some nolva on my hands but figuring cycle was so short and dosage was fairly low I am not using it unless i will see some problems.My question is am i right about...
  9. G

Distal bicep tear help?

I'm going to the doctors in a few days to get my arm checked out. I believe I have a distal bicep tear because when I flex my bicep the short head becomes nonexistent. Also I get pain in the area every once in awhile. I have had this injury for years but did not know what it was until recently...
  10. D

pct on test cycle in uk

i am trying to set up my pct as coming off cycle of test e soon..... i was going to use hcgenerate and unleashed along with a natural test booster and a milk thistle only problem is the two products listed below, i can not get shipped to the uk.. so has anyone got any alternatives i can use...
  11. nickb86

Test Stack No. 17 Now available with Buy two, get one free and 20% off !

Dr. Field Farrar has created a test accelerator using trial and error methodology. He and his staff came up with 20 different test enhancement formulas and determined that formula number 17 produced the biggest increases in test production. The name Test Stack 17 comes from Dr. Farrar's 17th...
  12. C

Taking anavar...good idea or bad idea???

Hi, I'm new to this forum...but thought this would be a good place to start. I'm considering taking anavar for the first time and was hoping to get some feed back. I know several men that have taken it with great results and no side effects, but I don't know any women who have tried it. I'm...
  13. R

Elite fitness athletes

First and foremost thanks for the guidance so far. My question is this,how do you guys recover on test. Are the recovery benefits so profound that you can train giving your ALL and then feel fresh enough to do it all over again the next day; Could I RUN MYSELF INTO THE GROUND with sprints and...
  14. R

Humble pro athlete just recovered from injury

1st off I just want to say hi to everyone in the EF community.Ive gained a good bit of knowledge from you guys so far. 2nd Here are my stats. Just turned 25 last month.Im 5'10 190 and a baseball player (outfield).Ive been lifting SERIOUSLY for 7 years,usually taking it easy in-season. Honestly...
  15. D

Help needed!

Hey guys, I've been reading these forums for a couple of days now with the upmost curiosity and slight hint of desperation to find the answer I'm looking for that best suits my situation. I'm yet to find it so here I am, creating an account and asking myself. I'm a 24 year old male, never done...
  16. L

HPTA Restoration

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum looking for some help and orientation. I've done 2 cycles: 1st cycle: Summer 2010, 12 weeks of Sustanon only (500 mg a week) 2nd cycle: Summer 2011, 12 weeks of Test Cyp E + Deca PCT for both cycles was Clomid und Nolvadex at the end (no HCG). For the...
  17. J

elbow/tricep/bicep ache (both arms) WHY ?

Roughly 4 months ago, while doing rope pull downs I partially tore my left tricep tendon, right where the tricep connects to the elbow (the medial head). Obviously it was a sharp pain, but at the moment I didn't even really consider what the injury was. I even tried to finish the workout but...
  18. C

Running a cycle in june, do i have enough time for a short prop dbol cycle now

im planning on running a 10week test e tren e winny cycle starting early to mid june to look on point for first weekend of august.. i have it planned really well and will start a seperate thread specific to it soon looking for your advice. my question is do i have enough time to run a quick 4-6...
  19. P

Will taking Clomid before bed alleviate emotional symptoms?

In a month ill be starting PCT. I'm running Clomid along with other stuff. CLOMID at 150/100/100/50. Last time I ran Clomid I had major emotional sides. I dropped my dose to 50 ed. Can I just take it before bed?? I'm on deca and test. I don't want to blow my recovery. Thanks
  20. W

Help with "recovery"

Hello All. This is my first post and I am in need of some advice. I have used steroids once every year or two since I was 22. I am now 36. I admit I was uneducated about how to run a proper cycle and I just recently learned how important it is to PCT. In the past I would say my cycles were low...
Top Bottom