Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood work

1. K

Blood work is all jacked up

so I am currently on a cycle of steroids and I'm using testosterone 800 mg a week and I'm using tren at 200mgs a week I got my blood work done and everything is jacked up. have to things are either low or high I'm very concerned about this what is there to do from here? should I be using a...
  2. Y

My bloods aren’t well

Post cycle my blood work doesn't look very rosy. I have a lot of things that are off and out of whack. Talk to another doctor because the first one didn't make any time for me. You said that it's normal because I use steroids. Is there any supplements that I can take to help normalize more...
  3. D

Severe AST high

My AST is too high I got my blood work done Everything else pretty much came up in line or slightly out of range so I'm not really concerned But how do I fix AST issues and what does it mean when it is twice the normal range. Mine is close to 100 total reading
  4. G

Testosterone prescription

looking to do this the legal way and get on a script for testosterone. How do you go about getting on testosterone replacement therapy legally. I have a criminal history and I don't want to get in trouble buying it legally. Do I need to manipulate my blood work so I get a script
  5. A

Bloodwork issues at doc

I went to my doctor to get blood work done and I told him I was running a testosterone and deca durabolin cycle. the doctor didn't understand what I was talking about and I have to pronounce it to him about five times and then he said that these were illegal steroids and I shouldn't be running...
  6. R

How often to get blood work

Let's say I run two to three Cycles a year of steroids and spend half the year off of steroids completely. my question is how often should I be running blood work to keep myself healthy and also to see if there's any issues that are coming up? also how often do you guys sit down and talk to a...
  7. S

Ostarine affects test levels

Just wanted to share my experience with Ostarine. 12.5mg a day for 5 weeks In March I had blood work done and my test levels were at 28.9 In September 1 month after my Ostarine Cycle My test levels were 23.8 These are Canadian values so it doesn't go to 1000 Doctor says normal...
  8. D

Blood Levels

Hi Guys, Just like some input. This is my 3rd Cycle in 2&half years, first including tren,so i stayed at low dose of tren for this cycle.I was on a cycle of 50mg tren EOD for 6 weeks and 250mg Sust 250 twice a week, for 10 weeks but only lasted 9 weeks with sust due to this blood test i had last...
  9. M

First Cycle and Need Advice on Lab Results

I had Lab work done for the first time and I need some advice Stats: Age 38 Height 6'3" Weight 205 Body Fat 12% (this is an educated guess) Sex Male Ethnicity Caucasian Here is where I am at. I have been active and lifting for many years. I have a good base of muscle but never pushed myself...
  10. NickA

High estradiol at the end of first cycle

I've been running my first cycle the last 12 weeks (500 mg Test E/week, with 12.5 mg aromasin eod) and have done blood work every four weeks. Both four weeks in and eight weeks in my estradiol was in the high 60s. However, I switched to a different supplier of test for the remaining four weeks...
  11. I

MK-2866 blood work question

I go in for my follow up to test T levels after getting started on TRT and want to know if there'd be anything to be concerned with test results. Dont want Doc knowing I'm taking Osta... Havent started taking Osta yet and have 4 weeks till follow up blood work. I suspect there's nothing to be...
  12. N

Help reading blood work? Prolactin very low

I need some help from the experts on this one, please.... I just got bloodwork back and need some help reading through it. I'm only going to touch on the things that came up out of range. Platelets came back low at 120, Range was 140 - 415. I ran blood work last Sept before starting my last...
  13. W

Blood Work

Anyone know anything about blood work. I've done a few cycles in the past. some with PCT and some without. I'm prone shutting down hard. Last cycle was cyp 500 a week and then three weeks clomid and nova couple weeks after last shot. That was six months ago. I just got bloodwork done and my...
  14. woodyx2010

I'm in need of advice and help from veterans!!

Hey, I excpect to get plenty of abuse from this post and i fully understand why...this was all done with no-research and no clue about steroids it was a quick fix of a mate who said i'll get good results...Just wish i done my homework first! about 8 months ago i finished a 12 weeks cycle of...
  15. cgar1228

deca/test cycle - before/after blood comparison

Guys, I need some help reading these results from last weeks bloods. I got bloods done a couple months before I decided to cycle and then I got them done 15 weeks post cycle. My cycle was Deca 400mg 10wks & Test E 500mg 12wks. I have lost all but 5 lbs I gained on my cycle and am currently...
  16. crulexis

Blood work came in! READY for new cycle??

My blood work came in finally.. ( Yay for free healthcare .. lol ) Brief history, did a cycle 3 months ago or so , after PCT drive was lower than normal and puffy nips came after the Nolva... So is this blood work all good? Is it safe to start a new cycle? (Kata- & Epi-strong) Canadian Units...
  17. W

Seeing doc Monday- what blood tests to get?

Hi Folks, I am seeing a doctor tomorrow and want to get basic blood work done for general health. I've been out of the scene for a while. I am not on anything. In addition to free testosterone, what are other tests I should ask for. I had testicular cancer and lost a testicle (shit...
Top Bottom