Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vitamin d

1. M

Vitamin D supplementation

someone said that vitamin D supplementation is the most important vitamin for bodybuilding because we're not getting vitamin D we don't have any ability to grow muscle or strength. Does this mean I should be self-limiting with Vitamin D supplements or should I be doing something else to get the...
  2. S

Feeling tired all the time

I have been feeling tired all the time and I went to the doctor they ran some tests and found I had some poor vitamin D levels. He thinks that is the reason I feel bad and he wanted to put me on some vitamins so he said to take 1000IU’s per day. I'm not feeling an improvement so I thought I...
  3. K

dosing Vitamin D?

Is vitamin D deficiency a real thing or just scare tactics? I live in Finland and we don’t get much sun here, this time of year it is cloudy and miserable for months straight and we don’t see the sun at all. Plus we are on lockdown so I cannot go outside anyway. Do I need to take vitamin D...
  4. future

Help End the Governments Shameful Silence About Vitamin D...the Natural Way to Preven

Help End the Government’s Shameful Silence About Vitamin D—the Natural Way to Prevent and Treat Flu Including Swine Flu! « Alliance for Natural Health – US January 5, 2010 With hundreds of thousands of seasonal flu-related complications, more than 35,000 deaths from the flu, and countless...
Top Bottom