Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing fat

1. B

Losing fat and winstrol

hey female here 29 years old 145 lb I have tried all kinds of diet including Weight Watchers and can't lose weight I'm only 5’2’’ my boyfriend says that he likes my body but I am very insecure about it I'm willing to try anything and was reading about Winstrol and a friend of...
  2. C

Female sarm stack

I have lost a lot of weight over the past few years, 30 to 40 lb in total and I'm very proud of it. But now I need to drop the last 20 so I need some help. I've read that sarms are really good four females and losing fat. I can't take anything that affects sleep because I have sleeping problems...
  3. L

losing more fat

I am down from about 400 pounds to about 230 pounds. I now have very loose hanging skin around my stomach and thighs. My trainer who has helped me through this journey said I now have to start looking into using steroids, but that isn’t what I want so I fired him. What legal supplements can...
  4. S

losing fat PED’s

I am at my wits end trying to lose fat after my child was born. Before I was 16% body fat or less, now I measured in at 23% which is the highest I have been in years. I am confident I can get this baby weight off but no matter what I do I fail. I need some help with PED’s, what would you use...
Top Bottom