Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

collagen

1. H

Favorite type of nutritious soup

I’m trying to come up some ideas to make a soup. Something that’s healthy but something that also taste good I’m looking for the benefits of getting a lot of good fats and also collagen in my diet as well, What kind of soups do you guys make at home?
  2. N

Bone broth supplements?

I see a lot of bone broth supplements being sold that contain collagen do you think that these are any good. I also see them in jars that you can buy and then warm them up and drink them like a soup. Which one do you recommend?
  3. K

evolution18 collagen

I wanted to get my gf something for her birthday this collagen is supposed to be good for beauty and help with skin and hair etc it has 15g collagen and is unflavored. Good idea?
  4. A

raising collagen in body from steroids?

Hey can hgh andother steroids help boost collagen effects in my body? My doctor saidthat I am missing a lot of soft tissues around my body from years ofconstruction work hard labor and weight training heavy weights. Was hoping thiscould give me some sort of relief or am I wrong?
  5. M

Collagen supplements

what are you guys staying about these collagen supplements which are being pushed a lot now. I walked into a health food store the other day and they had a display and the person working said that I should be taking these if I am a bodybuilder because it helps repair soft tissues. Is this stuff...
  6. D

Supplements for collagen

I'm looking increase my collagen in my body. First off can anyone answer what collagen is and why is it so important in Fitness. I see advertised a lot these days all over the place and 5 years ago I never heard of it before. Is this stuff going to help with injuries and healing joints and all...
  7. J

collagen and skin health

I see a lot of collagen supplements being sold nowadays, 10 years ago it didn’t exist. Is the growth in the product just marketing or is there something that others know that I don’t? I also heard from someone that it helped them with tennis elbow and I do have elbow inflammation sometimes...
Top Bottom