Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whey protein

1. D

cheap supplements

I'm looking at a list of cheap supplements that are being sold online. Whey protein isolate L-citrulline L-glutamine Beta-alanine out of those which one would you pick or should I just get them all and run them together. I'm new to the gym and I am 21 years old
  2. S

Gagging from whey protein

it's weird I haven't had whey protein powder in a long time I ordered a tub of it and I had a flavor that was strawberry. Don't hate on me but I like that flavor the best I took a scoop of it and mixed it with water then drank the whole cup in one shot right away I felt nauseous and I ran...
  3. S

what foods don’t break a fast?

I’ve heard a lot of things online about what drinks and food breaks a fast? I have a list below and tell me which break a fast and which don’t bcaa’s whey protein coffee tea sparkling water greens powder fresh juice
  4. A

supplement heat exposure

I went to the vitamin shop and bought up a bunch of supplements I got a support supplement creatine whey protein bcaa’s I got home and forgot about them and left them in the car. Oops. It is like 100 degrees this week and it gets super hot inside. Are my supps ruined?
  5. A

favorite whey protein flavor

I’m a big vanilla flavor guys but I also am into chocolate. There is some unique flavors I am seeing popping up out there. How do they make the whey protein taste so damn good like ice cream anyway while also building up muscle and being so lean? And what are your favorite protein flavors
  6. B

Too much supplements

Is there such thing as taking too much supplements. Right now I'm spending over $250 a month on supplements. I have all kinds of things from herbals, to whey protein, to Organ support, to creatine, etc. it wasn't just an overnight thing, I've gradually started adding different things to my...
  7. X

no energy when I get up

I am really having a tough time with my energy when I train in the morning. My first meal of the day is 2 scoops of whey protein powder and some low fat oatmeal with brown sugar mixed in. I guess I need more clean carbs for energy or what do I need? I eat 7 small meals a day and when I...
  8. G

dosage of whey protein

I am taking Gold standard whey protein, mixing it with water or milk 3 times a day. I try to get it in with my breakfast, lunch and post workout. I am doing 2 scoops each time and it is giving me quite a bit of protein daily. Problem is I am not growing at all, don’t see a lick of change in...
  9. S

whey protein fake food?

Did anyone see the article about how protein powder companies being sold at walmart were busted for putting garbage in them in place of whey to make the testing think its really whey protein? This was done by several companies including body fortress. I also read that they add in a lot of fake...
  10. ridikk5

just got my first wheytobuildmuscle

First time ordering this whey from NTBM.com. Got the chocolate fudge 5lb bag at a great price. Tasted very good. ill be ordering from him again. Thanks nathan.
  11. ChadMaestro

Does pure whey protein (bi product of cheese manufacture) include BCAAs?

Hey all, a friend of mine has gotten hold of some pure whey protein from a cheese/dairy manufacturer and wants to sell it to me cheap. For those that don't know, whey protein is a bi product of cheese manufacturing, basically known as curds and whey, where the curd is molded into cheese and the...
  12. bader85

NTBM Protein: Banana Delight :thumbsup:

Made a small order from Needto's flashsale he did last week. Once again, insanely fast shipping, east to west coast in 2 days. I went to the mail to pickup some other things I was expecting, and his package was there too which I was not expecting! In the box of my goodies was a free sample...
  13. A

Muscle Gauge Nutrition Whey Protein

So this company Muscle Gauge Nutrition has only been around about a year but it has caught on like crazy. Its been a hot seller off of bodybuilding.com and I keep seeing reviews raving about their products and value. It also uses Stevia as a sweetener which I like. Anyone out there try it...
  14. S

Cheapest Optimum 100% Whey Protein

Hey guys, i was searching the forums for quite awhile for threads relating to the cheapest Optimum 100% Whey Protein but it seems that all the sites have changed prices. The quantities i would like to buy are either 5lb or 10lbs. Thanks!
  15. SupplementKingdom.com

5lb Whey Protein deal

Quit spending too much on your bulk 5lb whey protein...try Clutch Whey from Axis labs, 5lbs 77servings per container, three great flavors. Under $35 bucks when you use the elitefitness.com exclusive coupon code: elite 05 enter it in coupon section of the order form to get an additional 5% off...
  16. V

New to HGH & have Q. about whey protein

Newbie question. 40 y.o. and just started taking hgh (2iu) and anastrozole to get lean. I know the anastrozole is to block estrogen since the receptors more active, but while I'm on this regimen i was told not to take whey protein, prohormones or androstatins b/c they can cause estrogen to...
Top Bottom