Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supps

1. W

Weight lifting supps to use

I want to weight train 5 to 6 times a week I also need some help in the gym because I don't have a lot of strength and I think if I started to use a supplement it could help me give me a boost I'm looking for something I can take either before I go to the gym or during the gym when I take a...
  2. M

Best supps to take with meals

What supps do you recommend taking with my meals to help with digestion and also help me shuttle in the nutrients into muscle to make it grow I want to better absorb what i eat and better take advantage, please don’t suggest insulin
  3. Q

supplements for more motivation

I want to run a supplement that will boost my motivation a bit not sure if that is even possible but figured I would ask I just don’t feel like working on some days. Especially if I have a bad day at work any supps that help with this?
  4. P

cannot get erections early

I am only 30 years old and already am having trouble getting it up when I wake up. My gf is getting annoyed cause she plays with me cause she is a lawyer and only has like 20 minutes around 6am. How do I fix this? Willing to spend whatever it takes, need something I can take maybe the night...
  5. LostCauze

First Tren cycle

Hey guys, I'm looking to run my first tren cycle starting around July. Planning to make it a short cycle (8weeks). Trying to see how I respond to tren. This will be my 4th aas cycle. Here's my rough layout: Tren Ace: 50mg EoD week 1-8 Test E: 250mg/w week 1-6 (not sure if i should lower...
  6. B

best cycle supps

so im getting ready to do my forth cycle in a couple months and im gathering all the stuff im gonna need supp was, so far i have UDCA cycle support HcGenerate Cytosport ON serious Mass BSN syntha 6 BCAAs Glutamine Glucosamine DAA DHEA fish oil Complex 24 multi vit and Kre Alkayln any...
  7. J

Would love some help with diet, program and maybe supps??

Hi, I have been researching and reading posts in here for a while and thought it was finally time to post. I am 26yo female, 5' 10" (more on the masculine side, the way I like it!!) and I weigh approx 230lbs probably about 35-40%. I want to get down to about 170-180lbs and am willing to do...
Top Bottom