Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein powders

1. T

skinny guy supplementation

I'm looking to put on more size I'm a really skinny guy I'm around 5 ft 8 inches and I only weigh 135 lb I have been training in the gym for approximately 4 months I'm 22 years old aside from protein powders what else can I be taking to bulk me up. my friend recommended I take these pills that...
  2. M

just taking protein powder all day

if I were to just drink protein powders all day, lets say have 1 in the morning, 1 at lunch and 1 at dinner what do you think would happen? Would I grow more muscle this way or would it result in negative consequences. Not looking to pick a fight just looking for an honest answer
  3. V

whey protein best product

I am looking for a good quality whey protein that won’t upset my stomach. Most of the time I get diarrhea or I get very gassy on protein powders. But I’ve tried some that didn’t bother me over the years that friends let me taste. Do you think I should just avoid that sort of thing? If not give...
  4. D

Protein bars vs. protein powders

I just have a hypothetical question to ask all of you experts on here. If you had to choose between eating protein bars everyday or drinking protein shakes which one would you choose to give you the best protein absorption in your body. I see so many bars and protein tubs for sale at the...
Top Bottom