Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pain

1. J

pain in my kidney area

Hey I am having pain in my kidney area when I workout, it is like a side stitch type of pain. Someone told me it has to do with breathing issues, but when I got bloodwork done indeed my kidney values were out of range by a bit. How do I get my kidneys back in range and do you recommend a...
  2. T

lump on shoulder

Hi, Its been a while since ive posted on here, but im on cycle again and hadnt had much problems and now ive had pain for a few days here and there and then it would go away. I did a delt shot last thursday, aspirated no blood so good to go, no pain right away just a noticable bump from the...
  3. chapelli020

Geneza Blend Test Enanthate 200mg/ EQ 200mg Experience

So Geneza has come out with some new test blends and I haven't seen to many reviews on any of them. I have read multiple boards discussing geneza itself and whether or not it is a bunk product. Not only that but I found nothing on the current blend I am taking. My cycle is as following Geneza...
  4. chapelli020

Painful hard lump from inject test blend help!

Cycle Info Test EQ 200mg/ Test Enanthate 200mg per 1ml Tren Enanthate 200mg per 1ml Superdrol for first month Exemestane on hand So Test EQ 800mg per week Test enanthate 800mg per week Tren enanthate 400mg per week For 16 weeks First shot 3ccs right quad 2ml of the test blend equivalent to...
  5. P

Pain on tip of elbow.

Hi guys, new member here. I recently started a heavier weight, low reps (3-5 reps per set) routine. On my chest and triceps day, I have been experiencing a lot of pain at the tip of my elbow. I have heard tennis elbow, but the pain is not on the outside edge of my elbow, its more on the tip...
  6. Z

lump on glute

ok so heres the deal, i started my cycle a few weeks ago on my first pin on my right glute, everything went fine during, then after soreness of course but also a pretty good size lump in the muscle, the soreness only lasted about 3 days no biggie, the lump took about a week and a half to fully...
  7. H

Post injection pain

Hey y'all. Got a question. So this is my second cycle and I'm trying to figure out if this is a normal reaction. Taking test500 and deca400 once a week. I've got pretty big swelling through my right glute, plus pain hard, and little redness. Makes it almost impossible to sleep at night. I...
  8. T

Thinking about stopping my cycle only 1.5 weeks in

Hey guys. So I'm on my second cycle of test. I'm 24, 218 lbs, 14% bodyfat. I'm doing 600mg/wk of sust that comes in vials of 400mg/mL. I've been using a different brand this time around and it's REALLY harsh. I'm literally thinking about stopping my cycle because of it. My first cycle...
  9. D

Will i be able to get this removed?

To start off i am 18 years old and i thought i has straight gyno in my left nipple. Any pressure on the nipple/ lump hurt like hell. I went to the doctor and had an ultrasound done and he told me it was extra breast tissue (gyno) with a cyst. I was prescribed cephalexin to see if the cyst would...
  10. yunusmile

lower tricep and bicep (near joint) too sore while rest is not

in most of my lifts the lower bicep and triceps gets too sore and hurts too much before the rest of the muscle. i feel like %90 of my bicep and tricep didnt get enough training since they arent sore or not much pump. i usually finish set lower weight high rep just to get them pump. my lifts are...
  11. J

No Pain In Thigh...... Why?

Hey im New so bare with me with i have got sus250 i know what i know about pct and sus250 ECT. that is not what im here for what im here for is to ASK for help about injecting. I inject in my thighs my left and then the right next time every 5 days 250mg (1ml) and i injected my right thigh...
  12. M

t3 scare!

I'm pretty much shitting myself right now but I've just finished a 3 week t3 cycle with the following doses all in mcg: 25/25/50/50/50/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/75/50/50/50/50/25/25/25 so i finished on sunday, and on wednesday i felt a pain near the right of my adams apple. the pain was...
  13. U

great to be back after 14 yrs BUT.... Joint/Tendon Pain

tendon/joint pain? I'll try to keep it short but feel free to ask questions if you need more info to respond. heres my history - been bodybuilding since i was 14 - got serious at 19 started conservative cycles - competed at 23 and took the overall for my state - quit competing and off the...
  14. 2

Pain where clavical and lat delt meet...plz HELP

Hey fellas i searched but couldnt find anything specific in medical forum or in a general search. For the past 2-3 months i have been dealing with this pain right where my traps meet the lateral delts. Almost feels like the pain is right on the bone surface (an area the size of a quarter) and...
  15. J

Please help? Lower back/kidney pain?

Hello, I am posting this for my boyfriend who does not have internet access. He has had this lower back pain ever since last week when he was doing squats and he felt a pain while doing so. After a while, the pain continued and now (after a week), he told me that the pain is the worst it's ever...
  16. D

First ever self-injection painful insertion halfway into quad...hit a nerve?

I'm a newbie here, so here's some basic info: Age: 29 Height: 6'1" ' Weight: 195lbs Body fat: 14% All around athlete with 10 years of lifting experience Just started my first cycle: 8 weeks test. prop. 150mg EOD with a 3 week Dbol kickstart of 40mg ED (I have PLENTY of Arimidex on hand in...
  17. M

injection pain

Other then the needle itself, is injection pain usually related to the strength of the gear, the amount of ba, both, or some other reason within the compound????
  18. J

EQ and Test

My husband is doing a cycle of EQ and Test. I am injecting him in the flutes and either later on that day or the next day he is in so much pain he can barely walk. We got some advice from his body builder friend to vent the bottles in boiling water (stick the needle in the top) he said maybe the...
  19. Essie

Sust mixture - should it feel like this?

Hi Everybody, I have found something called Sustaplex 325 ... and it hurt like hell when I pinned on Monday, but it now Thursday and it doesn't get any better? It consists of the following esterized Testosterones p/ml: 30mg Test Ace 50mg Test Prop 50mg Test Phenylprop 90mg Test Cyp 105mg...
  20. J

TEST 400. Real or No???

Hey so I got this Test 400 from a friend at the gym recently. I have only bought one other product from him before and that was winstrol and had amazing results with it. I've been doing a lot of research on this stuff and am still not sure if the test he gave me is fake or not? The two things...
Top Bottom