Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

alcohol

1. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org - 538 - Alcohol - And - Bodybuilding

Evolutionary.org - 538 - Alcohol - And - Bodybuilding https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-538-alcohol-and-bodybuilding/
  2. K

How much alcohol?

How much alcohol do you guys on here and drink per week and be honest I don't want this thread to turn into an advice thread but I just want to see what other guys are doing for me I drink one or two beers when I'm watching sports on TV. It's just the thing I like to do
  3. M

Question on Winstrol drinking

okay I have a question about drinking and Winstrol. My boyfriend is using it and someone told him that he could drink it instead of injecting. Does the same hold true for females can we drink it as well and how much of it can I take a day. Also drinking alcohol how much alcohol can I drink on my...
  4. E

Using alcohol and steroids

I'm just wondering is it that bad to use alcohol and steroids together. I know that steroids are not good for the kidneys and liver, but I wonder specifically does alcohol make the steroids convert to estrogen at a higher rate than they normally would? Let's say I were to drink one or two beers...
  5. S

Drinking after cycle.

Hello guys! This will be my first post, and i only have a simple question. I am currently on a test e and deca cycle, and im 7 weeks in. tho enough about that. My question is, how long should i wait before drinking alcohol? I know pure vodka is the best, and that i should drink a lot of water...
  6. F

Forma Stanozol and Alcohol

I can't seem to find anything on this. I do not mean to a crazy excess daily, but can someone use forma stanozol as a stand alone along with other supps and a work out program and drink alcohol for the night? As a topical application it shouldn't have any effect on the liver thus won't put any...
  7. B

Alcohol During PCT???

Hello everyone, Im done a dbol ONLY cycle and now doing PCT (Nolvadex) 40/40/30/30/20/20. TODAY is my birthday, wondering if i get drunk off vodka is this gonna mess me up internally??? thanks I have not drank anything during my cycle, i stayed away from all liquor. Today on the other hand is my...
  8. B

Quitting Winny Mid Cycle...Plz Help

Hey everyone- I have been on a cycle of winny ramping up from 20mg, to 40mg, to 60mg for the past 3 wks. I have been working out like a madman, and am honestly happy with where I am at now. I feel like AAS are not for me, and I kind of want to stop. I have had a few beers this week **(I know...
  9. E

When is it safe to drink after dnp

How long is it safe to drink alcohol after a 2 week low dose crystal dnp cycle (200-400mg)? I'm planning a buddies bachelor party and would really love to enjoy it with them :beer:
Top Bottom