Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bloating

1. P

Lots of bloating

I have been eating a lot more carbs lately and I am starting to blow up and get bloated Also i am going to the bathroom a few times a day. however I have more energy and I am definitely stronger in the gym is there any supplement I can take to help with the bloating and stomach discomfort though?
  2. L

bloating as the day goes on

so I always start my day with a flat stomach but as the day goes my stomach starts to bloat up more and more do you have any explanation why this started happening once I got into my 30’s, cause it never used to happen when I was younger.
  3. G

Primobolan oral vs. injectable.

I want my next cycle to be good quality Lean gains and cutting down I don't want to use anything that will cause any type of bloating or too much size I'm currently 180 lb and 5’6’’. don't have much room for error at my height when it comes to wait would you recommend using primobolan...
  4. W

First Cycle Success Story and Second Cycle Layout: Let me know what you think

Hey guys, I posted on here last year seeking everyones input on a proper cycle and PCT and I just wanted to to say it was a massive success. I already posted my pre-cycle bloods a long time ago and I will post my post-cycle bloods as soon as I find them, but they were actually better than the...
  5. P

First Cycle Rollercoaster Help - Thanks!

Stats: 32yrs, 5’6”, 150lbs, endurance athlete for 17 years To make a long story short last year I had a rough year. Started a new job, moved to a new city, gained about 35 lbs (a lot for someone my size). I continued to train but did very little weight training. I was probably running 15 miles...
  6. K

Bloating on Anavar

Hey everyone, I'm a 23 year old female, 5'5" tall normally I weight about 120lbs with weight training at the gym and following a regimen similar to Jamie Easons live Fit program which has worked fantastic for me, my body responds well to weighlifting. Recently I had to quit this program since...
  7. R

First Cycle Test prop VS test E...... Guidance needed

Hi stats 24 yrs old 5,9 190 bf 13% been eating around 2600 extremely clean cals daily just to drop as much excess bodyfat before cycle as possible was aiming to up this to 3200/3500 while on cycle still all clean. after holding back for a couple of years i feel i am now ready to proceed...
  8. P

Need help with PCT during cycle

I'm taking Spawn for a 30 day cycle and I need a little advice on the PCT. I did this twice before but I had A LOT of bloating each time. I took Spawn for 30 days and then Nolvadex for 3-4 weeks after. (I don't remember the exact dosage but I think I did wk1-20 mg, wk2- 15 mg, wk3-10 mg...
Top Bottom