Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lunges

1. B

Back and squat routine

Had an idea for a new routine and wanted to run it by you guys. What do you think about starting my workout with seated rows lateral pull downs Squats Bent over rows and drop sets and then lunges to finish do you think this is a good workout for me or should I try something else, I'm looking to...
  2. 0

Anyone else try lunges

I've never done lunges before but said what the heck let me try it for the first time. I'm getting a good 90 degree angle band when I go down and do the lunges. I'm also doing the lounges where you put the bar up on your shoulders like you're squatting and then try to get your knees as close to...
  3. R

Do you ever do single-leg training

single leg movements are kind of weird for me unless it's the leg press. I also tend to fall over when trying to do lunges so I typically avoid single leg training as much as I can. do you think I'm missing out on getting bigger quads and hamstrings by avoiding them? Or do you think I can get...
  4. E

push and pull splits

Is there a limit to how long you can continue doing push and pull splits? I am including leg days in there too, I count deadlifting as a pull lift and squats as a push lift. Also lunges I mix in between them along with my lower legs. Will this strategy catch up to me where I might get...
Top Bottom