Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

football

1. S

Stronger neck football

I'm trying to excel at football and I'm looking to get a stronger neck what are the best weight training exercises to build a strong neck area my gym is limited with the equipment we have and I don't see any machines that do neck so I'm assuming I have to improv right
  2. D

Do you train your hamstrings

I have very tight hamstrings and they are very strong already. I used to do a lot of weight training when I played football in high school and college and I think I build them really strong. I played running back and we have to have strong legs to be able to break tackles. now in my late...
  3. V

Powerlifter / Athlete at High BF

As the title relays I'm an athlete, specifically a college offensive linemen. I've been doing my research and have most everything laid out, I've worked out hard for five years but am trying to take the proper steps to insure I'm safe. I'm at approximately 32% BF with average blood pressure and...
  4. D

Summer Cycle for D1 football player

Alright guys, I am new to this site and I am in need of some advice for a summer cycle. A little bit about me, I am currently a junior in college (22 years old) and will be a senior next fall, I play D1 football (DE and OLB), I am around 6'2" 250lbs right now. I have worked out since I was 11...
  5. S

Starting football again, what to train for?

Well, im about 5'11 185lbs 16yrs old I played football 2 years prior (im a sophomore), last time i played i was a DE averaged 6 sacks,and 2 fumbles recovered averaged per season. but since now i realized i probably wont be growing anymore in height, and my goal is to get scholarships i dont...
  6. M

SuperBowl Picks

Who's winning the SuperBowl this year, Well I tell you what, its hard not to count on the Packers to do it. Discount Double Check.... Let's be serious. A Rodgers is lights out right now. Making defenses look just plain dumb.
  7. George Spellwin

Help design the perfect NFL football player anabolic steroid cycle

Bros, I'm working on an article about steroid cycles in the NFL. Experts are predicting that a lot of NFL players will be juicing like crazy this offseason because of the lockout. Seeing as how the football league isn't able to implement testing, football players are expected to have the...
  8. wykedengel

Madden 12

With the situation going on between the NFL and the Player's Association, does anyone know if there is going to be a Madden 12 video game? I mean, if each Madden is based on the previous year's stats, then there should be one, right?
  9. C

What should I get?

So I use to play ball and lost 30 pounds after my coach screwed me out of a scholarship a year ago when i was at a cc.. now I need to gain my weight back because I have an opportunity to play for another d1 school... what roid should I take to get my weight back? I wont get tested for bout 3 to...
  10. D

Looking for Elite Athletic cycle!!

I'm currently in college and I have experimented with different types of gear before. During my offseason after Christmas break I plan on taking two cyles (with adequate time off in between) all the way up through spring and summer. Im looking to gain anywhere from 10-15 lbs and get my bodyfat...
  11. S

Need some advice, first real cycle

hi all, i'll start out with my stats. 26yo 5'8'' 182lbs 14% bf (100% estimate) in pretty good shape. I've never had a problem putting on muscle in my life, was always athletic and have good genes. I previously ran an anavar only cycle for 10weeks at 40mg/day about a year ago, saw some gains...
  12. B

ADVICE NEEDED-- Starting in highschool for football

I'm almost 16 going into my sophmore year and me and my close friend are thinking about taking steroids for football. We would probly take Equipoise (His dad has it for horses), and also because I've read that there are not bad side effects. We might wait untill our junior or senior year...
Top Bottom