Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time

1. H

Newbie, what do I need ?

Hey guys buffalo here, I'm just actually curious about steroids and I was looking into it for the past week. I've been weight training and lifting since last January and I want more results. I used to weigh back in Jan 2016 117 with a height of 5"6. Jan 2017 I'm proudly at 143 I'm at a healthy...
  2. P

pageant girl's first clen - please help!!

Completely new to all of this so forgive me if I say it (probably all) wrong - but in a jam and you guys know your stuff! So here goes: I'm a 28 yr old female - 5'7" - 120 pounds around 18% bf. Haven't been able to get the "jiggle" off my stomach - looks awesome standing still but jumping up...
  3. C

1st time cycle

Like the tittle says, its my first time cycle! I'm french so my english isn't that good! I'm 29 5'9 175lbs. I've been working out for 2 years! I dont know my % of fat tho! I've read alot! So here it goes! Test-e 250 x 2 1-12 weeks Hcgenerate ES 5-12 ?? N2guard 1-14 7caps Per day Aromasin 1-14...
  4. C

First cycle, any advice on pct start time?

I'm 6' 176lbs and 11% body fat, been lifting for over 2 1/2 years and well over a year seriously. I've plateau'd with all my lifts and am stuck in a rut and my body type makes it hard to put on any mass and I'm fairly lean. Started test 400 Blend is: 150mg test enth 150mg test cyp 100mg test...
  5. N

Beastdrol cycle

Hello, this is my first Beastdrol cycle and from what I have read I want to make sure I'm doing it right. I want to know everything to do and when to take it. All I have as of now is liquid form of Clomid, liquid form Nolvadex, and my Beastdrol bottle. What else do I need and could you please...
  6. J

Masteron 100

So Basiclly I'm completely new to all this , I've never taken steroids before I'm 31, 5ft 6 , slightly over weight not majorly though , I was 14st 9 - two months ago Through training and diet I am now 13st 6 - I've taken eph 25+ to aid with weight loss , 4 weeks on 2 weeks off I'm benching...
  7. P

first time user. any advice would be great

hope im not breaking any rules, i know some forums are very strict...and i just made this account today, so i dont know how things usually go but im 27 6ft tall with about 20% bodyfat. my goal is to lose weight and get down to 10% or lower and pack on strength. not interested in size, but a...
  8. T

Anavar Only Cycle

Hi experts I am 34 years old been training for the last 2 years. I have been into sports all my life and been training on & off since i was 15 and been researching AAS for a while now. I made my mind to start on the lightest and safest on as far as i came through ANAVAR! and i am very excited...
  9. J

First Timer Cycling Sust 250. Change in CC?

I just started my cycle of sust 250 and I'm posting this thread for progress and any tips that I can receive. I just did my second pin of sust 250 yesterday. I am doing 1cc a week every Monday. I have thought about going to 1.5 - 2 cc a week as I'm reading mixed things on what to actually run...
  10. N

Anavar interactions

Starting 40mg anavar in a few weeks, but currently taking: Test Cream 2x daily Armour(t3/t4) daily Phentramine 5x week HCG .10 5x week. Will anavar interact with any of the above in a negative way...looking through sites it seems as though there may be some mis-information sent my way regarding...
  11. T

D-Bol Stack

Hey guys this will be my 1st time with a steroid cycle. Been doing some heavy research on d-Bol. I need the best suggestions on what to stack with it. Would like to stay away from needles, but don't want to loose all of my gains. Need feedback asap :) Age 20 Height 5'9 Weight 160
Top Bottom