Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone

1. N

worried about deepening voice

this is A bit embarrassing but I don’t really see many threads about it I’ve been on testosterone and winstrol for the past 10 weeks. My boyfriend is starting to complain that I’m having deepening voice. I have noticed anything myself but he says that it’s definitely happening. My question is...
  2. V

test E and masteron prop ?

Looking to do a simple cycle using only two steroids this time this will be my four cycle and I’m currently 37 years old 195 pounds and six foot two Would it be a good stack to go with testosterone enanthate while with mast prop or do you need to do enanthate with both for it to go well? And...
  3. C

figuring out TRT as a man

I’m a male who is in my late 30’s. How I’ve looked into getting trt but can’t quite figure out if I need it. Let me tell you a bit about my history I’ve used steroids off and on for the past 10 years started using them when I was 22 didn’t really know what I was doing. I haven’t felt quite the...
  4. B

which route to go with puritysourcelabs testosterone?

Here what are some options that I can use from PSL when it comes to testosterone? I’m hoping you can give me some guidance because they have many choices to choose from and many different brands. I’m looking for something to replace my current trt since I am no longer going to be spending money...
  5. S

would 300mgs test require an AI?

I wanted to get your feel and advice when it comes to using testosterone. Would like to run 300mgs a week testosterone and use an AI with it. Which steroids would you recommend I use with it and do I need an AI and what dose? A friend of mine said I don’t need an AI at that low of a dose but...
  6. I

gaining some lean muscle female stack

I’m looking to do a steroid stack to help with lean muscle mass been studying what other women are using and came up with a little idea. Interested in using anavar, equipoise and some testosterone. Just need some help with 2 things. Dosing and length of cycle. 5’3’’ 140 pounds. I can bench the...
  7. R

how would you use testosterone with primo for cutting?

I’m interested in putting together a true cutting cycle using Primo. My plan is doing 100 milligrams of Primo per day which will come out to about 700 milligrams I might miss a day of injecting so it could be only 600 milligrams but you get the point. How much testosterone would you use with...
  8. N

breaking up testosterone dosage during week?

I’m trying to make it a point to pin Monday and Thursday but honestly some days I get so swamped that I forget to pin. I was wondering about breaking up my testosterone dosing and going maybe three or four times a week this way if I forget to dose it I’ll be okay waiting a couple days to do this...
  9. N

need some more options besides testosterone

I’m sick of using testosterone in every cycle I’ve done three previously and each time I’ve used testosterone I just don’t like the way it reacts in my body it makes me tired all day. What are some other steroids I can run and drop the testosterone entirely? My goals are lean muscle mass and...
  10. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org 590 - I'm Young with Low Testosterone levels, TRT?

Evolutionary.org 590 - I'm Young with Low Testosterone levels, TRT? https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-590-im-young-with-low-testosterone-levels-trt/
  11. T

steroids that help boost muscle fast

I’m looking for a steroid mix to help boost my muscle mass quickly. For some reason I’ve been having trouble breaking through a recent plateau of mine when it comes to muscle size. Just not seeing any type of growth anymore even though I’m training five or six times a week. Which ones would be...
  12. B

When testosterone lowers libido

I’ve been on testosterone now for five weeks in my libido has gradually been dropping. Also my erections are not that good anymore. 23 years old and I’m very new to this. Using 500mgs a week of testosterone cyp and 12.5mgs 3x a week of aromasin. Got bloods done a few days again and my estrogen...
  13. G

using anavar and TRT, have some concerns

So I have been doing self trt for the past six months and I’m going around a hundred milligrams a week of testosterone enanthate. Things have been going good and there’s definitely an improvement for me because my total testosterone levels are about 800 when before they were around 250. anyway...
  14. J

geneza pharma test E

using geneza pharma testosterone enanthate is just like getting the gear from my doctor very impressed with the quality and The Fantastic products I will continue using geneza pharma in the future because I know their gear is g2g thank you all for recommending them to me and it saves me a...
  15. D

domestic supply home run cycle

very pleased that my current domestic Supply cycle went so well been using 250mgs of eq and 250mgs of testosterone also added in winstrol to finish off the cycle went from 13% body fat down to 9% body fat I also increase my lean muscle mass on the cycle by about five pounds overall I would say...
  16. X

testosterone and masteron 750mgs each

right at 15% body fat give or take. 187 pounds and 27 years old I’m looking to take things to another level with my body looking to do a recomp going to try to do testosterone 750 milligrams and do some masteron 750mgs per week never ran more than 1200mgs total of gear so this will be a bit more...
  17. T

how much test can I run without an AI?

I had a question about using testosterone and how much you can use without needing in aromatase inhibitor I’ve read that some guys can run a thousand milligrams of testosterone and have no issues While others will get problems at even 150 milligrams is there a reason for this and what are some...
  18. K

want to use napsgear again

I definitely want to use napsgear again but wasn’t sure if you can guide me on what I should try my stats are six foot tall 175 pounds and 12 percent body fat my last cycle I use 500 milligrams of testosterone my goals are still to bulk up I would like to put on about 12 to 15 pounds of body...
  19. N

Deca and test for joints and size

my main goals are joint help and increase muscle mass. Looking for the big muscle mass not the lean muscle mass effects thats why I want to go with deca and testosterone a friend suggested I do dbol as well do you think this stack would work well for me? Was thinking of 250mgs of deca, and...
  20. V

I’m a female and want to use anavar

hello everyone I’m a female who is interested in using anavar 10mgs a day gonna use it with test as well I’m trying to get bigger and bulk up currently 135 pounds and 5 foot 7 inches how much testosterone would you recommend I use it and should I go with a short Ester compound I was reading...
Top Bottom