Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

legit

1. R

Best site to buy steroids?

I am new here. I have used roids24.com in the past with good results. I just ordered from gym-candiies.com and I am getting the run around, no response. What site is best to use? Thanks
  2. B

Kalpa Test E Fake??

Ordered this test e from a source I've used over a year now. All the other gear I get through them I'm able to check on the Kalpa website to verify it. This test e however I cannot verify on the Kalpa site. It lights up under uv light and is packaged the same, any thoughts would be appreciated!
  3. J

Sustanon 250 cycle legit?

I am 22 years old, 5'9, 205lbs and am half way through my 5th week on my first ever cycle; 500mg a week sust 250 pinned 3 times a week. I have been steady gaining about a lb a week since I started but don't really feel this is to do with the sust as I increased my calories quite a lot. No...
  4. T

Black horse labs?

Anyone ever heard of black horse labs gear? Any good? UG lab? Wondering if anyone here has used it before! Can't find anything about them at all! Thanks
  5. R

Are these vials of test prop legit??

Are these vials legit? Sealed tops, but one look less than the other? Anyone ever have expierences with puregear test prop?? Thanks
  6. BigRonDon

my tren and test legit? US Pharmacy

hey guys just wondering if these two labs: US Pharmaceuticals* and Russian Dragon Labs tren enanthate are legit? thanks for your time boys. http://i33.tinypic.com/d6s69.jpg
  7. black rock

animal power legit or fake???

hello all how are you i hope you are doing good, anyway i got some tren yesterday its made in mexico by animal power it came in bag not in cartoon box as you can see in the pictures so is it fake or not??? any info would be useful
  8. T

Is my test legit ?

Is my test legit ?ever heard of this brand ?thanks!
  9. M

Advice on Thailand global anabolics anavar

1st cycle and So I bought some anavar from a guy in Thailand who gets it from a pharmacy. The brand is global anabolic I've done some reaserch only to find that the .com version of the site changed to .Org in 2009? Is that correct? The bottle I have is 100 10mg tabs, it says the site name with...
  10. C

Blue dianabol

Hi, I bought dianabol few days ago. It's blue and round. Can someone tell me if it's legit please. Thankx . It's 100 tabs/10 mg. http://i39.tinypic.com/zj9cuq.jpg http://i44.tinypic.com/2078idf.jpg
  11. BdRumbleSnt

First Cycle..have some Q's

I'm 5'7" 147lbs. 8%bf,i want to put on about 15-20 lbs. of lean muscle while maintaining definition and add strength.I recently got some trembo-tech pharma-tech Trembolona 100mg/10ml..it came in a greenish box and the bottle is clear with dark liquid no particles on the bottom, all the writing...
Top Bottom