Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hypertrophy

1. R

Supersets in hypertrophy training

I have tried doing hypertrophy specific training and have gotten good results in the past do you think I should add in supersets into them. My previous run was 3 weeks doing two to three sets of 15 rep max and then doing 3 weeks table 10 rep max and then a 3 week of a 6 rep max. Then the last...
  2. A

hypertrophy and 5X5 training

I’m a big 5X5 person and in the past few months all my lifts have improved following this program. It seems to be super easy for me and I want to make it harder by adding in some hypertrophy work to it. I am looking at germany volume training, HIIT, HIT, and other types of training even...
  3. C

how to achieve hypertrophy

I am desperate to grow my muscles and I want to get those big biceps I see in bodybuilders. The literature says hypertrophy is how you break down muscle to grow them. I’ve always been a strength guy, growing muscle stronger and denser vs. Small lean size. I hear increasing reps to 15 and drop...
  4. A

Nutrition for maximizing muscle gains

New article by the folks at Myolean Fitness on nutrition for building muscle: https://myoleanfitness.com/how-to-bu...t-2-nutrition/ Cliffs: 1. Eat in a surplus of 200-300 calories per day 2. Set protein intake at around 1 gram per lb of LBM and split daily intake into 3-5 protein feedings...
  5. D

Need some feedback (Keto and Hypertrophy and Strength Training)

Hi, I just finished a bottle of MK-2866 and have been seeing crazy results in strength. Bench went from 185x5 to 215x5, deadlifts 235x5 to 260x5, squats 225x5 to 265x5, you get the point. On my cycle I was eating near 500-750 calorie surplus so I'm in need of a bit of a cutting phase. I've done...
  6. midevilironsmasher

How to win the Hyper Trophy (Full Body)

Hey guys. This is my first post on any forum. I thought i'd try it out and start here by showing you guys my current training program and get your thought on it. I've been mostly involved in powerlifting programs for the last two years and about a month ago i decided to switch is up and try a...
  7. J

Critique my training routine

ok so i am looking for any suggestions/ advice regarding this training routine. My goals are to gain 4-5kg lean muscle, and are not sports orientated whatsoever, purely aesthetic. Monday- CHEST 1. Incline DB Press 4 x6-8 2. Flat DB Press 4x 6-8 3. Incline DB Fly's 4x 8-10 4. Cable Crossovers...
  8. steve_m33

Optimal Training for Muscle Growth

What's up everyone... I'm 20 years old, 160 lbs, and have been lifting seriously for about 2 years. The thing is though, while my muscle mass has definitely increased, and while my body definitely looks tighter, I'm interested in finally making GAINS. So basically, I wanna know how many days...
Top Bottom