Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

broccoli

1. G

chicken, brown rice and Broccoli is boring

I’m so sick of the typical bodybuilder meal of chicken, brown rice, and broccoli I’m getting bored I like to try something new It’s not so much that the food is Bland to me but it’s more that I’m just bored eating the same thing every day any ideas of what I can switch to that would be more...
  2. F

Bodybuilder dinner post workout?

wanted to ask you about a good bodybuilding dinner to do after i come home from the gym I was going to grill a nice steak, brown rice and broccoli. And then after drink a protein shake Would this be a good plan?
  3. G

Vegetables that you eat

Be honest what vegetables do you guys like to eat for me I prefer salads so i eat a lot of green lettuce and Romaine I find broccoli too much of a pain because you have to cook it I like to eat vegetables on a raw. What are some other vegetables that you guys like to eat and how do you...
  4. B

Negative calorie foods

What do you think about the theory of negative calorie foods. I heard certain vegetables were negative calories like celery or broccoli or other dark green vegetables. So if I were to eat a lot of these every day I would actually be able to burn more fat that is the theory what do you think
  5. M

Canned vegetables versus Frozen versus fresh

I went to the grocery store that is local to me and they ran out of fresh spinach and broccoli so I went ahead and bought some canned vegetables instead. Is canned vegetables going to be a good option for me? They also have frozen vegetables do you think that those are okay to use and do I just...
Top Bottom