Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

working out

1. M

I want more results from the gym

I have been training for the past five months at my University gym. I am following a 4 day split routine that I read in a bodybuilding magazine. In total I do about 15 to 18 sets per day when I work out. the problem is I'm not getting enough results and you can't even tell that I have been...
  2. N

office job making me more lazy

looking for some knowledge and tips on what you should do when you have an office job and sit around for 8 hours straight staring at a computer in a desk I’m not used to this having worked construction for years. I feel very mentally and physically tired after work and don’t feel like working...
  3. A

Working out around injuries

hey I got in a motorcycle accident and injured my wrist and ankle after falling off. Nothing too serious but a high ankle sprain and a sprained wrist is going to keep me out of the gym for about a couple months. How do I stay in shape during this time because I don't want to fall too far behind?
  4. E

My Workout routine...Is it good?

Curls Leg Press Push-Ups Sit-Ups Switch Curls Calf Raises Static Curls Wide Fly Pull-Ups Lunges W/Curls Chin Ups Sit-Ups Curls Leg Press Push-Ups Sit-Ups Switch Curls Calf Raises Static Curls Wide Fly Pull-Ups Lunges W/Curls Chin Ups I do this on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday...
Top Bottom