Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sick

1. N

Working out while sick

five years ago I would have never been asking this question, I would have just went and worked out regardless. But now I'm over 40 years old and I worry about spreading a virus or getting more sick at the gym. What is the proper protocol in your opinions for when you have a sore throat and feel...
  2. S

nausea and sick on sarms

I have been using sarms for 4 days now and the first day I used it I immediately felt sick, like I wanted to throw up. I let it pass and then the next day after my dose I immediately threw up and gagged on it. Seems like the liquids don’t agree with me. Is it cause I am not used to it or...
  3. N

Flu with testosterone every time

Hi. Why do i get fever every time i inject testosterone? It happens the next day following the injection. This is my 6th or 7th cycle & i'm taking 750mg test enanthate/week & 40mg anabol/day... Last cycle i faced the same thing, everytime i inject sustanon & i'll have fever the next day. I took...
  4. T

Should I train

I got diagnosed with strep yesterday Thursday December 10 and given antibiotics and dexadron for anti inflammatory my dosages of dexadron are done now just on the antibiotics for the strep , I feel a lot better now since I couldn't even swallow before now I'm eating like normal, would I be able...
  5. M

Test E...Sick within 72 Hours

**Male 24...180lbs...5'11''...10%bodyfat** I am running Test E 250 a pin twice a week. 72 hours ago i took my first shot of this cycle (also my first). Shot was clean no problems, glute not swollen or red all is good. About three hours after this shot i began to cough alot which has progressed...
  6. F

Feeling like shit after mixing steroids in beginning of cycle

I started my 3rd cycle 3 days ago. I had decided to run 400mg tren/wk 500mg masteron/wk 800mg test enanthate/wk On day one I injected 1ml tren with 1ml masteron, than I got an good offer to buy the "Bulk mix" from Bio chem industries, so I decided since I only injected the tren and masteron...
  7. J

Nausia / Dizzyness

Hi there im new to the site and after some help. I've recently noticed that during physical activities after around 15mins or so into a session i get dizzyness and feel sick, friends have said i go white in the face too. What could this be? On my first encounter i thought it was due to missing...
  8. Peprika

Sick on HGH?

My boyfriend rarely gets sick. He doesn't have allergies and he has been taking other steroids for a long time. But he's been taking HGH for the first time for about (2 weeks?) now and he's gotten really sick! Is this normal? It's been 2 days now. Watery eyes is how it started, progressed to...
  9. T

Tapering down at end to avoid negative symptoms

PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE REPLYING I have read numerous times in numerous places that it is smart to taper off of anabolic steroids at the end of a cycle to avoid many psychological effects such as anxiety or depression or temporary acute psychosis. When you are jacked up on 100's of mg of...
  10. T

Sick on Duratest 300

Hey guys. i started taking duratest 300 about 4 weeks ago. when i started taking it i noticed that my poo started becoming really wet. almost diarhea but not quite. i figured it was just sometihng i ate so i ignored it. a couple weeks later i noticed it was hard to keep up with my diet because...
Top Bottom