Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

s23

1. V

S23 side effects worth it?

I’m conflicted on whether to use s23 or not. Some say its good, some say no. I’m 24 years old. 5’10’’ 188 pounds. Before you say no just based on my age keep in mind I’m very mature for my age and work full time and make 6 figures as a post grad. I believe that my one weakness is my muscle mass...
  2. F

mitigating or offsetting s4 and s23 side effects

decided to use s4 and s23 together. Not at all happy with the side effects, although the results I’m getting are very impressive and almost our comparable to using oral steroids. The 2 side effects that are pissing me off are: 1. I feel shutdown hard on this. Nobody warned me this could happen...
  3. N

proper ways to run SR9009 and s23 together

I’m very motivated by some of you on here and I really appreciate all the knowledge. I’ve come to the conclusion that the best stack for me will be s23 and Sr together. Stats are 24 years old, 5’9’’ 188 pounds. Goal is to crack 200 pounds and build muscle mass. Not worried about bulking up, I...
  4. M

how to stack s23, yk11 for bulking/strength

heard a lot of good things on s23 and yk11 monstro recommended a coach for me and he has been helping me with my cycle I’m on s23 5mgs a day, and yk11 10mgs a day should I double up the dosages? My coach says yes, but I’m only 22 and don’t want to get shut down too hard
  5. W

seeking advice on sarms from pros

I’m looking for serious sarms advice my favorite dude on here who knows sarms is monstro dude has a killer physique no offense to anyone else love his back especially That is what I want because my back is pathetically weak and doesn’t have much muscle mass to it. Do you think that s23 and...
  6. E

What to stack with s23 if at all?

What do you think i should stack with S23 20mgs a day Or do you just use it solo for best results? I’m 25 years old, 6’1’’ 188 pounds I’ve been training for 1 year and i’m looking to bulk up more, my friends are my height and they are 210+ so i am tiny for my height i think
  7. B

S23 for fast gains

I’m looking to use s23 solo for quick gains to my physique I've got a vacation coming up in a couple months and I want to look really good for it I'm currently kind of skinny fat. I'm 5'10 and I'm around 180 lb my body fat is like 16 -17% I'm 28 years old If I run it for 8 weeks ahead of my...
  8. I

s23 vs. YK11 for strength?

If you had to choose between s23 and yk11 which would you choose if you wanted to increase strength? I’m 25 years old 5’6’’ and 185 I am currently benching around 280, want to get to 300+
  9. L

Is S23 worth the risks?

I am debating whether i should run s23 or not Those of you that have ran it before what kind of risks should i be looking for and what type of side effects are possible? I’m 25 years old And have ran sarms before with limited results. Want to try s23 this time but scared to
  10. M

Cut then bulk with sarms

I would like to do a 4 week cutter sarms stack and then turn to bulking the rest of the way maybe 4 to 6 weeks I’m 200 pounds and 6’2’’ probably 18% body fat or so Should i do GW + sr9009 4 weeks then switch to yk11 and s23?
  11. L

Bulking with sarms

I'm 165 lb and I am 6 ft 3in. I'm pretty skinny for my height would like to put on some size but don't want to get fat I’m 27 years old Looking at this stack: S23 30mgs a day Yk11 15 mgs per day Lgd4033 20mgs a day
  12. G

Sr9009 solo vs. stacked

what is the best way to run sr9009 should I run it by itself or should I run it with something else I’m also looking at possibly using s23 with it I’m 60 years old and I am 5 ft 11 in 178 lb my goal is to get better conditioning and Recovery
  13. E

S23 solo cycle

I'm looking at using s23 sarm. Really like that it is so strong and i’m not worried about the sides my plan is to use 5 mg per day for 4 weeks and then upping it to 10 mg. I'm 5 ft 11 and 170 pounds. my goals are strengths I don't really care about anything else on cycle. do you think...
  14. D

Coming off S23

I ran S23 for 8 weeks and now I am worried about recovery. I did not do a ton of research before using it but now I've done a lot of research over the past week before I have come off and realize that this stuff is very surprised to even more so than steroids what are the things that I can...
  15. 4

Females and s23?

My boyfriend tried s23 and he got really good results on it. He's tried it up and he gained a lot of muscle. I was actually really surprised. He also was doing a lot more weights in the gym when we worked out together I notice. My question is is the stuff safe for me as well? I want to use some...
  16. B

Why don't people use s23

I haven't read many people who have been using s23 lately , is it because it is so suppressive that guys are scared to use it or is it just because it's not something that's the flavor of the month right now. I was thinking of giving it a shot and logging it what do you think
  17. S

S23 Solo or stacked?

I haven't seen too many people running as 23 right now which is understandable since it's pretty new and not many sources sell it. But I use a sponsor and I got a couple bottles of it and I had planned on running it so low, but reading more it seems sarms work better when you stack them so...
Top Bottom