Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

recipe

1. F

Just eating eggs?

I really have never liked eating eggs. but I moved to a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. My neighbor grows his own chickens and they lay out a ton of eggs and he hooks me up with a bunch for free. what do you think would happen if I just eat eggs 4 a whole week but made the eggs differently...
  2. B

keto diet recipe

hey do you think this recipe below as a breakfast option is good and counts as keto? I saw it online and then made some minor changes that fit what I like. I am starting to learn and get into ketogenic dieting but not seeing much in the way of results, maybe I am doing something wrong? Bacon...
  3. G

Brown Deca Powder- HELP

Had some home brew Deca powder sitting around for a bit in an air tight container. Went to dig it out today and found that its turned a brownish color. Anyone know from experience if its safe to use? Thanks
  4. U

Homebrew ? Please help

So tonight was my first time brewing and I followed the Step by Step instructions to brew Enenthate. I brewed 2 bactches of Test and everything went great other than I had 2 problems. 1. My Watman filter blew out. 2. 19 out of 20 vials looked great but 1 vial was very cloudy So my questions...
Top Bottom