Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

redness

1. D

HGH Injection Site PROBLEM!!!

Hey everyone...I hope all is well and thanks in advance for the help. Background: I just started HGH for the first time...I'm running Norditropin (real pharm grade) 2ius per day. These come pre-mixed and I'm VERY steril with everything when I pen (using a slin pen)... Problem: I get a well...
  2. S

Blotchy redness after pin-should I seek help?!

I know there's a ton of threads about this but it's pretty scary to me. I'm a first time user and am doing a cycle of test p/100mg EOD. I recently did my 4th pin in my delt two days ago and today I noticed that the area was a light red color about 5 inches long and almost two inches wide offset...
  3. Evillemon

AAHHH !!! Help please! is this an abcess?

HI Everyone., about 3 days ago i injected some Test E into my deltoid. I remebmer the injection was a bit painful at the time and had some problems holding the needle still and it was in my right shoulder and my left hand not soo steady. Anyway since then the area has been sore, yesterday it...
Top Bottom