Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fish

1. J

How much red animals?

how much red meat should we be eating from animals I read that red meat doesn't digest well and sits in our gut does this mean it's not good for us to eat it too often. If so how often should I eat it I noticed a lot of the pros won't eat red meat especially when they're cutting down...
  2. S

Best protein choices

reading about professional bodybuilders and what they eat seems like it's pretty much all chicken, fish, and beef. But isn't there more protein choices besides those three and are there any tricks to getting in quality protein. Aren't things like beans and peas also good options if you want to...
  3. 1

Dehydrating meat

I saw one of those commercials for those food dehydrators on TV and it looks so delicious seeing them dehydrate beef, fish, pork etcetera. have any of you try this and can you give me the nutritional benefits or not if it is a good idea. I'm salivating thinking of the different types of things I...
  4. B

Fish skin good for you

I was fishing the other day and having this discussion with some of the other fishermen about eating different parts of the fish. They were saying how they save the fish heads and use it in soup and they also cook the bones, and even the skin. I always thought skin was bad because I had a lot...
  5. T

How much protein do you get from whey

I'm just wondering how much are your protein intake during the day comes from whey protein powder. I'm usually around the 150 g mark per day. I get the rest of my protein from fish, eggs, and some chicken. It comes out to around 200 to 250 grams of protein in total for the entire day. Do you...
  6. K

why do fish and avocados upset my pancreas?

I’m trying to up my good fats like everyone says but everytime I eat them from salmon to coconut oil, to nuts and avocados my pancreas starts bothering me. It goes away like after a few hours but still annoying. I have had a history of pancreatitis but why does it happen anyone know? My...
Top Bottom