Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

motivation

1. Q

supplements for more motivation

I want to run a supplement that will boost my motivation a bit not sure if that is even possible but figured I would ask I just don’t feel like working on some days. Especially if I have a bad day at work any supps that help with this?
  2. M

How to lose body fat?

I don't want to be a bodybuilder. But i want to lose my fat as fast as I can. 1st Jan 2021 my new year resolution was "I have to be fit by end of this year" it's been 9 month 2021 has been started and I'm doing nothing. Is that any basic exercise for home workout?
  3. L

Pre workout supps for motivation

What is your opinion of using pre workouts to boost my motivation ahead of going to the gym. I want to get a little more hyped up and more motivated because I've been lazy lately. Will these help with that or will they help initially and then the problem will come back anyway.
  4. B

losing motivation to weight training

It has been a crazy past couple years for me with everything going on and I have lost motivation to get back in the weight room. I used to train for years nonstop and could not imagine taking a break, but injuries benched me and then corona hit and gyms closed. Now things are opening up and I...
  5. C

How to improve my bench press

it's embarrassing how little I can bench. I was working out with a bunch of buddies in mine and I'm the weakest one of the group. I can only bench 125 pounds which is not even one plate on a side. How do I improve my bench press and can you give me some motivation and tell me how much you...
  6. N

best bodybuilding supplements ?

Hey I am 45 years old and want to get back into the weight training scene again. I work as a teacher so my hours are get up early and get home earlier than others. I am going to be able to train in the evenings after work. Which supplements can help with my stamina and motivation?
  7. J

Need weight loss advice badly, please help

Hi Everyone, I am looking for some advice and pointers. I am starting my weight loss journey to loose 100 lbs. I am 5'6 and currently 258lbs at my heaviest i was 283lbs. I want to loose weight as quickly and safely as possible. I have a full and a part time job so making the most out of my...
  8. Z

MUST WATCH Fitness Motivation Video

Adam Ali (Toronto Native) went from being a regular skinny kid to a sponsored athlete all in 1 year. His on a personal quest to transform his body while inspiring everyone from different walks of life to chase their ambition and be relentless towards their pursuit. What an inspirational video...
  9. BigCbear

motivation?

alright so i woke up today and to say i was tired was a understatment, i was beat. sore muscle didnt bother me it was the complete lack of energy. A combination of working construction part time and going to the gym 5 days a week has takin a tole. today when i was working i thought over and over...
  10. B

Finding Intensity

Hey guys, I've been lifting for a while, and I lift to failure, but I always feel like I could have done one more. I can't seem to get that "grr" in my workout. Plus at the end of a workout, even if it's long and I lifted pretty hard, I still feel like I spent the whole time d!ck!ng around...
Top Bottom