Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

exercise

1. L

Complete newbie training schedule

so I am not sure where to go from here. I signed up to a gym and they have been pushing me to work with a personal trainer for $60 an hour. I just cannot afford to do that at this time so I'm going to do things on my own is what I told them I'm hoping you can give me some pointers as to a...
  2. T

Creeping over 15% body fat

I have never been over 15% body fat in my life but I'm creeping over that number now and I don't like it. I've always been lean and I've always been an exercise machine but I pull back from that and my diet has gotten sloppy. Can you give me any tips to get things back on Pace in some...
  3. S

training 1 exercise per muscle

I was reading some dude online and he said that you don’t need to train other exercises if you just focus on the 1 best one for each muscle group. He says it is because muscles don’t have angles and to prevent going stale just alternate high reps and low reps and resting between sets. Thought...
  4. E

You want to be in shape?

This book help a lot when I was starting doing exercise, I hope it que help you too. Bigger Leaner Stronger The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body Book link https://amzn.to/3dQ8y88
  5. C

Five Best bodyweight exercises

To maintain your muscle and fitness, you don’t need heavy equipment, weights or a high-end gym. You can perform different bodyweight exercises which will help you to keep in shape and fit. People opt for bodyweight exercises due to the benefits it offers. You do need to buy lots of equipment to...
  6. C

4 ways exercise gives your mind and body a boost

The CDC recommends adults get two and a half hours of moderately intense activity - like briskly walking or riding a bike - each week. But finding the time and energy to do it can be a struggle: Nearly 80% of adults don't meet these basic fitness goals. You might be familiar with the physical...
  7. R

How to loose my manboobs for good

Hey everyone, I'm 22 years old weigh 210 lbs and have an embarrassing case of manboobs. I don't know what's my bf% but I am pretty fat. I plan to go to the gym soon and the endocrinologist said to only do cardio. I plan to do one day elliptical and one day treadmill for 2 hrs 5 times a week. I...
  8. A

Running Cycles and HGH

This is my first time posting on here, and I am really looking for someone who can help guide me to where I want to be. I am a 26yr old female, i am 5'4" 190lbs...I was at 130lbs about 14months ago and I have steadily gained weight since. I went through some really serious problems that caused...
  9. T

Need Help Building A Diet Plan

Age: 16 Weight: 135 Height 5`11`` Goal: Build a diet that will help me build more muscle and gain a bit of good weight with as little at as possible. I am now doing workouts monday and friday and cardio 4 other days of the week with weights and without. So overall i am looking for a new diet i...
  10. J

Exercise & Putting your mind to it

Exercise isn't just a physical thing. In fact, unless your mind is 100% attuned to your physical goals the chances are you won't be seeing much improvement. Exercise affirmations are like tummy crunches for the brain. Here are my favourite for staying in shape: * Today I feel better than...
  11. L

Effectiveness of T3 ?

Hi I'm British, new to the forums. I am 5'1', about 110 pounds, 10-12% BF. Exercise about 3 times a week 30mins-90mins cardio on average per session, with some light weights e.g. 3 sets of 12 reps on two sets of muscles per session. Vital statistics 32-28-34 Thigh 20.5 Calf 13.5 Upper Arm...
  12. C

Question about lowering heart rate...

Hello everyone, I was needing to find out what specific types of exercises can help lower my resting heart rate, blood pressure, and overall strengthen my heart muscle. Is it mostly just cardiovascular exercises or does weight lifting help as well? Thank you all for your time.
  13. J

Would love some help with diet, program and maybe supps??

Hi, I have been researching and reading posts in here for a while and thought it was finally time to post. I am 26yo female, 5' 10" (more on the masculine side, the way I like it!!) and I weigh approx 230lbs probably about 35-40%. I want to get down to about 170-180lbs and am willing to do...
  14. M

Body back to normal

I recently injured my knee and was restricted to just weight lifting. After about a month, I was allowed to incorporate cardio back into my routine. I am trying to lose weight. Due to just lifting weights my body demanded more food. Once i incorporated cardio, the number began to come down...
  15. E

Am I doing it right?

Hi everyone. I'm new here and I joined because I felt that this is just the right online community for me. Anyway I'm 23 years old and I have tried exercising before and I always end up going back to my old ways for many reason and one of them is that I hate exercising. But I've never felt as...
  16. hellewise

Desperately Seeking Diet & Exercise Advice

Hello Ladies. I am in desperate need of advice. I was referred to this site by a wonderful guy friend who thought your expertise could be of some assistance to me. A little about myself: I am a 29yr old female who has been obese most of her adult life. Over the last 18 months I have...
Top Bottom