Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

t400

1. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Radio Podcast #425 My girlfriend wants to use Trenbolone and what is T400?

Evolutionary.org Radio Podcast #425 My girlfriend wants to use Trenbolone and what is T400? https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-radio-podcast-425-my-girlfriend-wants-to-use-trenbolone-and-what-is-t400/...
  2. J

Vetmexpharma

I'm not sure if my gear is working or I'm just sticking to my diet and exercise religiously because the money I have invested into it:)I'm running brovel t400 aind I know your all gonna say like dirty Mexican trash, to much pip, underdosed . To all that I say fuck it it's my first cycle anyway ...
  3. C

First cycle, any advice on pct start time?

I'm 6' 176lbs and 11% body fat, been lifting for over 2 1/2 years and well over a year seriously. I've plateau'd with all my lifts and am stuck in a rut and my body type makes it hard to put on any mass and I'm fairly lean. Started test 400 Blend is: 150mg test enth 150mg test cyp 100mg test...
  4. N

pct

i was wondering whati should be taking for pct when off of a cycle 5 weekscyp 250 1ml twice weekely followed by 5 weeks t400 1 ml twice weekly? have considered and have access to nolvadex 40 mg daily? hoow long? any other suggestions with dossages and time periods would be greatly appreciated...
  5. N

first cycle advice liquatech cyp 250 and t400

hello im 19 and recently aquired 10ml of cyp 250 and 10 ml of t400 i got it from a friend who suggested taking one ml of the cyp twice a week followed by the same doses of the t400 when the cyp was gone i am currently trying to aquire nolvadex for a post and will not start until i have it i am...
  6. R

End of cycle dilema

Hey guys, I would appreciate some help. I know people are going to say I should have been better prepared for my cycle, and they are probably right. But it is what it is, and now I have to learn my lesson and try to make the most of it. First my stats: I have been going to the gym for many...
  7. B

bgbay lean mass log

Hi all, Currently I'm 6'1, 173.8 lbs. I just finshed my 60 day fatloss journey(was a bit more then 60 days but..whatever) and I lost about 15-17 lbs and 2-3% bf. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bodybuilding-supplements/60-day-fat-loss-journey-738959.html Now it's time to do some lean...
  8. T

Shelf life of mixed testosterone / grape seed oil

To lessen the pain, I want to mix T400 with grapeseed oil. If I mix in a sterile vial and then keep it contained with a rubber stopper, then does the mix last? Or do I need to mix each time I inject. Thanks for your feedback.
  9. Gawd

Nova Apteka T400 / Deca / Dbol

:) Took the pic with my BB so a little blurry.
  10. R

Opinions on First cycle in years

Hey guys, just looking for an opinion on my first cycle in years. I'm not a small guy haha, 230 lbs and i know i should cut first and then bulk up but i'm a bit stubborn. Looking at doing a 10 week cycle of t400, deca, and winstrol. I was planning on doing 400mg of t400 ew 300mg of deca ew and...
  11. N

New guy. All wisdom welcome. Test 400.

Hey guys just got some gear and I've started running 2000 mg a week of T400 (5 injections x 400mg/ week) stacked with 150mg of turinabol (40 mg daily for 5 days). This is my first time stacking and using this combination. Is this over kill on the test? I was recommended 1200 of the t4 weekly and...
  12. B

wtf is T200 ?????

hi all was just recently tryin to get some t400 but ended up gettin t200 and i wanted to know exactly what it is if anyone can enlighten me????? cheers!
  13. B

t400 and deca combo!

hi all im lookin to now do my second course of gear! my first course was sus and deca for about 6 weeks then went to test enanthate for the last 6 with deca, done my pct with clomid and nolva, was just wonderin about now doin t400 with deca i wanna get big fast and have gains i can keep...
Top Bottom