Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drug tests

1. I

Police officers get tested for steroids?

If I were a law enforcement officer in the state of Florida would I get tested for steroids? I know I get tested randomly but if I were to run test e 500mg and dbol 40mg and I were to get tested randomly for my random drug tests would it come out?
  2. U

Tbol, anabolic steroids, and passing drug tests?

Hey guys im new to the AS game but ive been working out for 7years now(all the way through highschool an college ). 5'11 225 bf 13%. long story short i am going to try out for a semi pro hockey team and they do test for steroids.I want to take the steroid with the least amount of possible sides...
  3. B

Oil Industry Drug Test- will steroids show!! plz help guys

Hi Guys, this is a question most probably asked before but all threads i find seem dated. I am curently doing a course of 2ml sus + 2ml deca every 5days at the moment but i am only on my second cycle and am relatively inexperienced! in 8months time i will have a medical including a drug test...
  4. B

Steroid detection times re: blood tests

I'm a non user and am considering using something for performance in my sport. I compete internationaly in a sport that I think has a lot of drug use. I am subject to random blood and urine tests a few times a year that are done by WADA. The only reason I'm considering using is because I know of...
Top Bottom