Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking

1. C

best way to use EQ as a female

I’m a female who wants to cut down while also bulking. My ex boyfriend is a meathead and he got me into steroids and one of the ones that he recently recommended was equipoise he said that a lot of women are using it now. He wasn’t sure the best dosage but he says that he likes to use it at 500...
  2. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #42 - Bulking Cycle with Orals Para Pharma

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #42 - Bulking Cycle with Orals Para Pharma https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-hardcore-2-0-42-bulking-cycle-with-orals-para-pharma/
  3. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 31 - Oral Only Bulking Cycles for Winter with Geneza

Evolutionary.org Underground 31 - Oral Only Bulking Cycles for Winter with Geneza https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-underground-31-oral-only-bulking-cycles-for-winter-with-geneza/
  4. JimAbs43

Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 62 - Bulking with Masteron possible?

IronOverload.io Hardcore 62 - Bulking with Masteron possible? https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-62-bulking-with-masteron-possible/
  5. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #39 - Bulking Cycle Hardcore with Para Pharma

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #39 - Bulking Cycle Hardcore with Para Pharma https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-hardcore-2-0-39-bulking-cycle-hardcore-with-para-pharma/
  6. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 30 - Best Bulking Cycles for Winter with Geneza

Evolutionary.org Underground 30 - Best Bulking Cycles for Winter with Geneza https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-underground-30-best-bulking-cycles-for-winter-with-geneza/
  7. R

bulking up with sarms yay or nay?

Is it worth it to bulk up on sarms or no? I’m hoping I can run them 25mgs a day using RAD and then try LGD 20mgs a day with it YK11 and S23 are also good bulkers I read I’m 28 and 6’1’’ 210 pounds this will be my first time with sarms although I have used pro hormones in the past can you give me...
  8. M

how to stack s23, yk11 for bulking/strength

heard a lot of good things on s23 and yk11 monstro recommended a coach for me and he has been helping me with my cycle I’m on s23 5mgs a day, and yk11 10mgs a day should I double up the dosages? My coach says yes, but I’m only 22 and don’t want to get shut down too hard
  9. Z

Testosterone and deca bulking stack

currently five foot nine and 172 pounds I’m looking to bulk up I’m extremely lean probably around seven percent body fat I’ve been training in the gym between four and five times a week even on the weekends sometimes absolutely love it and I would like to take things to the next level this will...
  10. F

4 stack for bulking sarms

23 years old and 217 pounds looking to pull off the unthinkable and go in put on some bulk using sarm would like to bulk up about 10 or 15 pounds from here then I will cut down next year the four sarm I’m looking to use: RAD S23 S4 YK11 heard that all four are great for bulking can you help me...
  11. H

bulking up on YK11 and S23

I’m 27 years old and I’m looking to bulk up I’ve read some good things about yk11 and s23 also want to stack in some GHRP-6 with it to boost appetite I’m going to raise up my calories up to 3500 per day and get in at least 250 grams of protein I’m currently 217 pounds and I are like to get up to...
  12. L

sarms bulking cycle first time

I’ve never bought before I’ve always been in cutting mode but now my stats are 12% body fat only and I am 172 pounds I’m 22 years old and people have been telling me that I’m getting too skinny because I’m 6 foot 2 inches now I would like to bulk up while maintaining my current body fat levels...
  13. G

testosterone for bulking then cutting?

I’m curious what you guys thought about using testosterone for both bulking and then cutting? My plan is to run a caloric surplus of about 500 to 1,000 calories for about eight weeks while I bulk on about 500 mg a week then after eight weeks I will spend the last four weeks cutting down dropping...
  14. W

Bulking with nutrobal + RAD

I know I'm weird but I would like to use sarms to bulk up instead of steroids I'm only 23 years old and I don't feel like I'm running for steroids yet so I'm going to go this route Nutrobal i read is very good for bulking because of how it helps with partitioning and appetite How much should i...
  15. L

Do sarms help with bulking too?

I’m interested in stopping my current cut. I’m down to around 11% body fat and i am stopping my weight loss journey now. Would like to bulk back up and maybe get back to 14% body fat and gain around 20 pounds My stats are 5’10’’ and 160 pounds so i am small for my height and 22 years old My diet...
  16. H

Fast metabolism and bulking on steroids

I'm the type of person who has a very fast metabolism and I eat a lot of food but I'm not able to put on any Mass I'm hoping that using steroids can change this Where i live, steroids are very hard to get and illegal But I am determined to use them even if it means leaving my country and going...
  17. Y

Sarms legit bulking idea

I'm a pretty skinny guy who's looking to bulk up a friend of mine recommended I take steroids but I want to go slow and try sarms first I'm currently 27 years old, 142 lb, and 5'10. I'm skinny but I'm very lean as well. my body fat is probably close to 7% I'm looking to bulk up maybe 10 or 15 lb...
  18. R

Best bulking supplements?

What are going to be the best options for someone who wants to bulk? I'm 21 years old and I have been training for the past 2 years in a Civic Center gym. the gym isn't much but I get a discount because I work there and I can afford to train. there are some free weights but it's mostly machines...
  19. JimAbs43

IronOverload.io Hardcore 32 - Fasting strategies, bulking and cutting

IronOverload.io Hardcore 32 - Fasting strategies, bulking and cutting https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-32-fasting-strategies-bulking-and-cutting/
  20. W

Bulking supplements truth

I'm currently only 150 lb and I'm over 6 ft tall it's pretty embarrassing being skinny but it's not my fault I just have a very fast metabolism. I'm in my early twenties and I'm searching for a supplement that can help me bulk up when I work out. Can you give me some suggestions
Top Bottom