Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

human growth hormone

1. K

12 months of nutrobal?

looking to get a guesstimate I see how much it would cost to run a proper run of nutrobal mk-677? I heard this stuff you should treat it like human growth hormone also needs to be run long term. However is it safe to use this for a year like that or do you need to take breaks here and there...
  2. R

female hgh use

what are the advantages of females using hgh, human growth hormone? Do you think a lot of us use it during competitions? What are the side effects and dangers that I should be looking for when I use it and what is the top source and brand I should be buying it from if you can recommend a source...
  3. R

Running into trouble on HGH

What would you do if you had to leave the country and travel for two weeks and you were taking human growth hormone. the places I am staying do you have those small refrigerators in them so I could take it with me and put it in there. Would it be worth the risk to pack it in my suitcase and...
  4. A

Question about stacking HGH and clen female

my goals are weight loss I am very serious about it. My stats are 37 years old. 5 foot 1, 177 lb. I have about 35% body fat. I am eating 6 times a day spread out and I eat about 1200 calories a day. My goal is to drop down 135 lb. I'm looking at using clenbuterol and human growth hormone to...
  5. George Spellwin

Evolutionary.org Podcast #362 – Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Show

Evolutionary.org Podcast #362 – Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Show https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-362-human-growth-hormone-hgh-show/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-podcast-362-human-growth-hormone-hgh-show https://youtu.be/whN_0orfqmk
  6. J

Benefits of HGH

Human Growth Hormone(HGH) is not only one of the most beneficial hormones our body produces, but one of the most sought after in exogenous form. In an exogenous form, HGH is identical to the naturally produced hormone, and represents not only one of the most beneficial exogenous hormones but one...
  7. S

Has this happened to anyone? Warning!

So I bought what I thought was HGH from a source I thought I could trust. I took a vial to the lab to have it tested and it turns out it is Peptide Ipramorelin. Considering the fact that I paid HGH prices and received an item that is not HGH, Im pretty bummed out and out alot of cash. I...
  8. J

Somatropin

Anyone seen this stuff before?
  9. H

Best Time To Take HGH

OK, SO CALL ME CRAZY but the best time to take HGH injection is three hours before you wake up. I HAVE BEEN TAKING HGH FOR 2 YEARS of my life now and i am on my third year long cycle. I have conducted experiments on different times to take it. For example, I have tried when i wake up, middle...
  10. H

Best Time To Take HGH

OK, SO CALL ME CRAZY but the best time to take HGH injection is three hours before you wake up. I HAVE BEEN TAKING HGH FOR 2 YEARS of my life now and i am on my third year long cycle. I have conducted experiments on different times to take it. For example, I have tried when i wake up, middle...
  11. R

hgh human growth hormone or testosterone

im looking to take my body to the next level im at a plateau as far as building muscle and strength....what is best to take hgh or test im new to this stuff anybody with info please help
  12. S

gear of hgh or both

hi there, just looking for a little advice. im 26yr old, sit around 83 kg im 6.2 feet tall, i did an 8 week deca and sustanon 250 course 3 years ago. got some good gains but not as good as my training partner, who didn't have a very good diet. iv been looking into hgh i know its going to be...
  13. M

Thinking about HGH and Test.. any advice??

i've been considering using HGH for quite some time.. my main reason for doing so is chronic knee pain.. someone else i know--a former pro athlete--had been suffering from similar issues with his knees.. he started a HRT program about a year ago.. and says his knees and other joints have never...
  14. S

HGH Brands confused??

Hi, I just wondered what the difference was between chinese generic HGH and branded HGH like jimpropin and stromptropin or however they are spelt. Cheers guys.
Top Bottom