Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

expensive

1. I

Prices for steroids

Hey female here and I had a question about pricing for steroids. I just don't want to get ripped off because guys are always trying to rip us females off. The guy at the gym who is the dealer said that an 8 week cycle of anavar for females at 10mg a day would cost about $400. Do you think that...
  2. L

Best way to use Primo

I just spent about $1200 to buy 15 weeks worth of primobolan, this is a crazy expensive cycle so I am not too happy about that. But it is what it is. I wanted to try pirmo cause i heard so much about it. What is the best way you have ran it to get the most bang for the buck? I was thinking...
  3. G

Arimidex alternative?

Hey guys so Im buying all the things and Arimidex is insanely expensive. Any specific brands or alternatives a bit more cost efficient?
  4. F

How to afford cycle with PCT?!?

Alright... still planning and going over my first cycle, basic 12 weeks of test-e, first 4 with dbol also... then weeks 13-16 hcg, and weeks 16-19 nolvadex and clomid.... and also running armidex the whole time either .5mg or 1mg EOD.... anyways I made a spreadsheet with how much i need for the...
Top Bottom