Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sweet potatoes

1. T

how much rice per day?

Looking to trim up and not sure how much rice I am supposed to eat everyday or if at all. Would it be best to just cut off all carbs entirely or are sweet potatoes and brown rice gonna make sense. How much of these do you guys eat everyday? Give me an estimate
  2. R

Nutritional value of sweet potatoes

I'm just trying to learn more about the nutritional value of sweet potatoes seems like there are different numbers depending on what side I go to online. I've seen ranges of 150 calories up to 250 calories. And the carbs are also completely different depending on where I look. Just want to make...
  3. E

cooking sweet potatoes

I started eating these and find them really good and nutritious. Gives me great energy and all that. I am taking them and wrapping them up in kitchen rolls and then putting in microwave for 6 minutes. That works and is a time saver but they come up chewy and not as good as baking. Is there a...
  4. V

sweet potatoes and yams

I’m going to start eating these more, I used to eat them daily and was in such good shape and got tired of them. I need some advice on how to cook them. I have access to a bbq, oven, microwave and air fryer. I am in no way an expert on cooking so if you can dumb it down for me would be great...
Top Bottom