Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

abcess

1. SouthernCalifornianBody

Best place not to catch a sterile abcess? by pinning the pecs right?

title: Best place not to catch a sterile abcess? by pinning the pecs right? I just wanted to confirm because the glute has too much fleshy space, and going back with 1 hand is very clumsy, I actually got an abcess like that in the glute This is a big concern, 1 person in Canada actually made a...
  2. H

swelling and tightness. Pip, infection/abcess, or nothing..?

Hey guys, first post... So I'm running my first cycle. 525 test prop/week 50mg tbol/day for 50 days 12.5mg aromasin eod PCT nolva/clomid/hcg anyways I started at 100mg (1cc) injections and just recently started pinning 150mg two injections ago. My glute is really tight and it feels like...
  3. Evillemon

AAHHH !!! Help please! is this an abcess?

HI Everyone., about 3 days ago i injected some Test E into my deltoid. I remebmer the injection was a bit painful at the time and had some problems holding the needle still and it was in my right shoulder and my left hand not soo steady. Anyway since then the area has been sore, yesterday it...
  4. D

I THINK I HAVE AN ABSCESS! what should i do?

ok so i injected 250 mg of test enanthate in the glute 4 days ago.... yesterday it started going all lumpy. today doesnt seem any bigger and doesnt hurt but if i itch it it will flare up and go red with the lumps bieng white..... luks like ive been bit!!!! could this be an abscess???? what...
Top Bottom