Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trenbolone cycle

1. S

Tren cycle and updates

I hope to update my progress with tren but this is what I am doing now. I have been on for 2 weeks and I'm doing the classic 300/300 setup with test and tren at 300mg a week split dose. so far no side effects except my blood pressure went up. how do i contain that? I also am noticing my...
  2. B

high tren cycle

Okay I will admit asking this question on other forums I got the answer "nobody needs Tren" but seriously what is the highest dosage of it i can run. I know pros run over a gram. I want to try 600 or 800mg a week. my stats are 5'10" 235 pounds and 13% body fat. I'm 41 and have been lifting...
  3. Mach250

Methyltrienolone (Oral Tren) Only Cycle Log

In my attempts to find a short oral cycle to gain some lean mass while dropping some bf I came accross Methyltrienolone (Oral Tren). I have had some experience with Tren in the past and loved its ability to put on quality mass and drop bf effectively on a reduced calorie diet. From my research...
  4. S

Tren Enanthate/Andadrol Cycle advice?

I'm a new member on here but have lifted for many years and have used before. Earlier in the year I was in an accident and have only been back in training for a month. Things are going pretty well but I'm thinking about going on a cycle to try and get back to the same stage as I was in January...
  5. R

Best Cycles to Follow

I am new to steroids I have been weightlifting for the last year and want to try steriods to increase my stregnth gains. I dont have alot available where I am so basically I only have the following to work with: 1. Trenbolone 2. Anavar 3. Clebuterol 4. Winstrol My current stats are...
Top Bottom