Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test cyp.

1. O

Issues with Test Cyp/HCG therapy

Hello all, I figured this would be a good section to seek some advice. I have been on hormone replacement therapy since I was 13. I was given testosterone cypionate to get me through puberty and then was given hCG to maintain healthy hormone levels. I stopped taking all medications around the...
  2. R

3rd cycle after a long break! HELP please veterans:)

I am brand new to the forum but have been researching quite a bit before I cycle again because I want to make sure "IF" I do this cycle that I do it right. I am not prone to gyno but I am prone to MPB. AGE: 25 WEIGHT: 201 HEIGHT: 5'11 BF: 12% GOAL: CUTTING CYCLE while maintaining as much hair...
  3. A

Advice on cycle

Hi guys i need some advice on this cycle im about to run just to see what people think of it and whether or not there are changes i need to make. Going to run Tren ace 100mg eod(8 weeks), Test cyp 250mg twice a week(Monday and...
  4. R

TRT for normal test levels???

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post. Two weeks ago I turned 41 and, based on the recommendation of a friend, decided to go to an anti aging clinic to get some bloodwork done and see about the possibility of HRT. My reasons: the usual complaints of aging: low libido, weak erections...
  5. T

Starting New Cycle...Thoughts/Comments Please

Im about to start my next cycle in a couple weeks. Ive done dbol, test e, p, tren e, tren a, mast, and all that other good stuff in the past, what im trying to say is this is not my first cycle lol. I have roughly 13% body fat, im 185 lbs and 5 feet 8 inches tall. I work out almost daily...
  6. Y

Nolvadex and Test Cyp proper dosages?

Im 31y old male weigh 220 lbs. been on the weights 2 years steady. BF 18% I was thinking about doing a 12 week cycle of 200mg a week Test Cyp with nolvadex, what would the proper dosage of nolvadex be? Do I need PCT with these doses? My buddy went through an HRT clinic he is taking Test...
  7. Bignog

Test Cyp

Doc just put me on TRT and he is being very strict and monitoring my injections. Meaning, I go to his office 1 EOW for a shot. It is Test Cyp 200mg and I get a 1cc shot EOW. So the question is this - I have a UGL test cyp 300mg, so is it okay to inject the off weeks with this? Wondering if...
  8. O

Help with Cycle

Hey guys, I'm about to start my second cycle and wanted some input/advice to maybe touch it up. I am 5'10" 205 lbs. Around 17-18% BF and I am 25 years old. Was thinking about starting a Test Cypionate, Anavar, Clen cycle. Week 1-12 Test Week 6-12 Anavar Week 6-12 Clen PCT Nolvadex for 4...
  9. H

Starting Test. Cyp and need advise

Today my doctor started me on Testosterone Cyponate injections. He prescribed me 200mg/Ml in a 10ml bottle w/ syringes/needles. (5 refills) He "recommended" that I inject 1ml every 3 weeks, but from what understand, I should inject once every 10 days to see significant gains. I am 45 and have...
  10. J

mass cycle revise!

this is going to be my third cycle i am 5'9 220 12% please add anything that anyone would do differently please thanks for the posts fellas 1-14 test cypoinate 625mg ew 1-14 deca durabolin 500mg ew 1-6 d bol 40mg ed a-dex e3d 1mg please advise if you would use it differently pct...
  11. S

test cyp, eq, winstrol depot question

i have done 2 weeks eq 600mg then 1 week eq 600mg and 100mg eod winstol depot and this week same but mon added 1 cc prop and will eod for 10 days and adding 1 amp omnidren this fri and on more last day of prop then following week adding test cyp 300 a week for ten weeks with eq 600 week straight...
  12. J

1st cycle test cyp/eq what to expect?

Training 12 years Past 3 years more focused on diet/rest/training...satisfied with natural gains but want to take it further as i am not getting any younger;) Past year and 1/2 locked things down nicely and have been able to gain and lose at will, so i think my diet is very tight. 35yrs old/...
Top Bottom