Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hrt

1. C

Anti aging clinics vs. endocrinologists

I'm wanting to learn about the best place to get a script for testosterone replacement therapy HRT/TRT should I try going to an anti-aging Clinic which I am confident will prescribe me whatever I want but charged me a lot of money per month or should I try to go to an endo and go via the...
  2. B

using clomid for HRT

I’m 51 years old 6’2’’ 208 pounds. BMI is 25 I am doing a compound lifting routine 2-3X per week. I take multivitamins and do protein shakes daily. I started using clomidephine for HRT a year ago and so far so good, I feel good on it. My question is what can I add to it to help with libido...
  3. 4

HRT Supplies

I'm on HRT and was wondering if anyone had info for suppliers selling small quantities of vials and syringe/filters and what not? You can order 100 or 1000 anywhere but I only need what I need.
  4. Radical Ice

"Boosting" TRT with prop -- cool or stupid idea?

Been a member here for a lonnnnnng time. Worked out from my teen years all the way to age 40+. Finally did a few basic test cycles many years back. Life got crazy busy and slowly fell out of the loop. Started back up basic weight training in my 50's, trying to put some of the muscle back and...
  5. K

Advice/Guidance for a 68yo HRT wanting to cycle

Howdy! I'm looking for advice and guidance for someone my age. I'll be 68 next month. The guys at my gym are mostly in their 20s and 30s and can't really advise someone in my age group. So that's why I'm here... hoping someone can help me out. Background: I've been working out hard and...
  6. J

PCT for long term H.R.T.

40 yrs old 168lbs, 5'8" Roughly 7% bf Been on 240mg Test Cyp (one shot per week) for about 7 months through my doctor as a testosterone replacement therapy. Ive been extremely happy with the results and Im planning on doing a fitness photo shoot in 8 weeks. My question is: I am wanting to...
  7. D

Days of HUGE gone by?

I've been weightlifting/bodybuilding for 35 years (I'm 49 y.o.). I first started training at a local gym in the late 70's early 80's. Back then, steroids were easily available, and so easily obtained by black marketers that there was virtually no counterfeit product. As a result, there were A...
  8. O

Introducing myself

Hi, all. I'm a 57 year old former athlete who got rather tubby after back issues interfered with my exercise routine, and eventually made it difficult even to walk. Surgery this past summer resolved most of my back issues, and I've been getting back to the gym. After going to the gym for about...
  9. U

Help With HRT Dose?

I'm confused, my pharmacist is confused and my doctor is confused by CCs versus MGs versus MLs. Maybe you can set me straight. I usually use Androgel for HRT, but it has temporarily disappeared off the shelves. Now I'm using Depo-Testosterone (cypionate) 100 mgs per mL. My doctor wrote the...
  10. N

TRT Fertility Question

Hey guys! Started trt a few years back due to a testicular injury as a kid. At 18, my levels were >350 ng/dl. Started TRT at 200 mg/wk through my physician at 21. Been running HCG at 500 iu per week with 12.5 mg aromasin throughout. Levels are currently 1289 ng/dl. Fast forward a couple...
  11. N

Trt blood test / test prop blood levels

Hey guys, LONG time lurker and researcher, finally upgraded to communicate. Looking forward to learning more through being able to communicate. My story: 23 yr old, 201 lbs, 6'2, 8% BF, Mens Physique Competitor. Was born with testicular disorder that caused my circulation to be cut off...
  12. R

Dr. or Expert Needed - Lab Results Posted

I am looking for some answers to my recent blood work. I am a 46 year old male who has been on TRT for about 5 years now. I workout regularly and am somewhat muscular. My libido is not even close to what I believe it should be. Can someone please help. Just to say, I was using 200mg a week...
  13. D

Anavar and HRT

My HRT clinic no longer prescribes Var or Deca or really anything except HGH and Test. Does anyone know of any Clinics out there still prescribing these products. I've been with this clinic a long time but want a place with a wider variety. Any insight would be appreciated.
  14. A

Help needed for first time HRT cycle

Hey there i am looking for some help and insight 32 year old male I havent been feeling well for a while and have lost a lot of muscle and energy and gained a bunch of fat , especially in belly. and i have other symptoms too like profuse sweating from just walking, feeling hot flashes, bad...
  15. W

Too soon for trt?

Whats up guys. I visited my doc about 9 months ago before any aas use. All bloodwork came back in the normal range, except for test, imho. Test was 326. Scare was either 200 or 300 to 1200.. I am only 23 and was 22 at the time of the test. Now correct me if im wrong but isnt that the test of...
  16. F

HRT Opportunity

Hey All, I stumbled upon this forum while researching Depo Testosterone. I didn't realize what my doctor prescribed for me until I got home from work today. A little background info for you. I had been feeling like crap and was extremely fatigued all the time, so I went to see the Dr. and...
  17. C

Beast Cycle adding Test C late??

I am currently 1 week into a 4 week cycle of Beastdrol. This is my first beast cycle and have heard that weeks 3&4 are pretty rough. I have now been given 2 vials of Test C from a friend who has a HRT prescription. I am considering running the test for the final 2 weeks. Does anyone have any...
  18. D

Best Time of Day to Apply Androgel?

I'm just wondering if it's best to apply Androgel at night or in the morning? Is there any benefit to splitting my dose (ie - applying 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 before bed)? Thanks!
  19. G

Anavar and supression

I would like to understand something about hrt for life chances.The chances are always pretty small,when you have a proper cycle,at the right age,with a proper pct.Sounds freaky to me,some other guys seem cool about it.Is this a possibility(hrt for life) of not being able to recover only after a...
  20. K

TRT Blood work - Test went down?

Hello, I am new to all of this (forums & trt) but I was told this is a great place to share and get advice. First off I’m a 30 year old male from Canada that has been struggling with a bad sense of wellbeing and lack of energy (just haven’t been feeling myself). I found out I have fairly low...
Top Bottom