Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

brain

1. L

Regrowth of brain cells

I played a lot of high school and college football and I took a lot of hits. each time I would take a hit I would be wobbly and I believe I had several concussions which weren't diagnosed properly I was wondering if there are any vitamins or supplements that I can start taking to hopefully...
  2. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 474 How Nootropics can help enhance brain performance.

Evolutionary.org 474 How Nootropics can help enhance brain performance. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-474-how-nootropics-can-help-enhance-brain-performance/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-474-how-nootropics-can-help-enhance-brain-performance...
  3. M

Should I use nootropics to improve productivity?

Hi there, I am thinking to start taking so-called smart drugs during my exams to help me stay energized and productive through the whole session. I've heard they produce minimum side effects to the body unless you breach dosage limits. Has anyone tested the pills already? Any improvements...
  4. T

Tev-Tropin gave me Vision, Nerve and Brain Damage

First I want to thank the good brothers on this board that have been supporting me. Big Thanks! Your support really makes a diffence. My neurologist just diagnosed me with brain damage from my 8 week course of Tev-Tropin. So add that to my vision and nerve damage. He's got me on some very...
  5. T

TevTropin wrecked my vision

It's been 5 weeks now since I woke up in the middle of the night with vision problems. These problems have progressively gotten worse since then. Now I have a hard time driving during the day and I cannot drive at night - period. I have never heard of anything like this. It has ruined my...
Top Bottom