Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pregnant

1. A

Steroids dangerous for pregnant females?

I have been on a steroid cycle for the past six weeks. and recently I found out that I am pregnant. obviously I am stopping the steroids but I'm worried because I was unaware I was pregnant the whole time because I was with a couple guys and we use protection. Apparently one of them got...
  2. S

Stopping my birth control on steroids?

Should females on steroids stop their birth control while they are on cycle or is it okay to keep it going. I am not sexually active right now anyway so I'm not worried about getting pregnant I just don't want any or any interference in my steroid cycle or my menstrual cycle
  3. W

Getting pregnant with no period

I have been using steroids over the past five years off and on and there was a time period where I did not get that time of the month for seven straight months. I blame the steroid used for that. My question is do you think going through that affected my fertility chances
  4. K

Can I still have kids after steroids as a female?

I know men can have problems after using steroids getting a woman pregnant, but does the same fact hold true when it comes to females. Not only that, but also if the man and female both have you steroids. My boyfriend and I have been talking about having children and he has used steroids and I...
  5. D

wanting to get pregnant?

So I'm new to this forum, thanks for all the information you've shared already! I was trying to read through and search the forums, but most people who have amenorrhea are happy about it since they aren't trying to conceive anyway. A little back info, I haven't had my period in 7 months. It...
  6. O

knocking her up

I am in the beginnign of a cycle and my wife wants to start trying to get pregnant next fall. is my cycle going to hurt my chances? if so am i going to be screwed for life? what can i do to improve my chances of keeping a good baby maker above normal pct?
Top Bottom