Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

athlete

1. V

8 weeks or 12 weeks better for sarms?

Confused on how long sarms should be ran in my situation I’m an athlete who plays several sports. Soccer, football and basketball I need speed and strength, but don’t need a lot of weight. So sarms seems good Which sarms would be best for me and how long? My stats are 21 yrs old, 5’10’’ 189 pounds
  2. N

Endurance athlete needs help

I’ve been running 1 mile runs and 5K’s I'm going to start training for a marathon by doing some half marathons and I'm already training my heart by doing heart rate intervals long distance. I’ve used GW501516 and it helped me a little bit, but nothing too much. Maybe i need to stack it...
  3. D

EQ cycle thoughts crossfit

I wanted to try Equipoise boldenone this time. Great steroid I’ve heard from a lot of friends I am a crossfit athlete but I am mostly weight training aspect of it as that is my strong point. My stats are 32yrs old 5’7’’ 176 pounds. I am pretty stocky and strong what dosage would work...
  4. I

weird smell when using sarms

I have been using sarms from enhanced athlete for 2 weeks and the smell I am experiencing is getting worse and worse. I need some advice on how to combat this cause it is embarassing and coming from down there if you know what I mean. My boyfriend has even said I taste weird to him. I am...
  5. N

do supp stores buy naming rights?

How does it work when you are buying a product and how do we know we are really buying what they claim? Seems like there are a ton of protein powders out there for example but they just switch around the ingredients and call it something else and get an athlete to sponsor it. Doesn’t seem too...
  6. G

Trying to decide best summer sarms cycle

I have not use sarms in a long time and I don't even think when I use them I was using the real stuff anyway. I use enhanced athlete sarms and I was getting weird side effects. I want to use them again but use real ones this time. I'm thinking of trying yk11 by itself to see what it can do...
  7. V

Best diet for CrossFit athlete

I haven't seen a thread about how to eat when you are doing CrossFit so I thought I'd put one up to see what kind of advice you guys have for me. I did CrossFit last week and two of the days I ended up throwing up afterwards. I'm pretty sure my diet isn't good enough so I don't need to get it...
  8. F

My First Athlete Cycle

Hi, just want to say thanks to EliteFitness and everyone on the forum for the great info. Long time reader first time poster. Anyways I'm a serious athlete (wrestler) 20 years old, 5'7 floating around 150lbs atm. Lifting for 8 years became very serious about my training and diet in the last 6...
  9. A

Low dose Test

Hi, Age:23 Height: 6'0 Weight: 178 BF: 11% I am looking to excel in my sport, which is squash. For those of you who do not know about it, it is high intensity bursts of anywhere between 10 seconds- 2 or 3 minutes for a usual total time of 1h30m-2h long match. It requires sprints, endurance...
  10. B

Test Prop/Anavar/HGH cycle to increase speed

Hey guys.. I'm currently playing football oversea's and I'm looking to increase my speed as well as strength for an upcoming tryout I have in March. I have 4 cycles already under my belt. My main question is will anavar help increase my fast-twitch muscles. I've been reading up on a couple of...
  11. T

Summer stack help

Hey guys, let's staart this with while I'm new at these other steroids and stuff I'm not at working out. I've been doing so for a while taking all legal supps you can get from any GMC, although I buy from bodybuilding.com. starting next fall I'm going to start competing collegiately in the...
  12. Z

Questions regarding tested athletes

Hello everyone, first post here. I am an ice hockey player that is subject to no notice drug testing and WADA guidelines. I was doing some research into what I can do during the off season to get an edge going into next year and came across SARMS. Now I've searched around trying to find out if...
  13. P

First Cycle Advice

I am about to start my first cycle in January and I want some advice. I'm doing this cycle to push me ahead in my sport. my stats are Age: 22 Height: 6"0' Weight: 235 Bench: 395 Squat: 550 Clean 360 Snatch: 285 Body Fat: 13% I preferably want to get my clean and snatch as high as...
  14. johnny556

John Quinlan

I just signed up here on this forum/site. I am very happy to be part of it. I am a model and have been involved in fitness for the past 2 decades. Much respect for everybody here. Just thought I would add a couple recent photos of myself and a quick YouTube video link to give me credibility with...
  15. ChickDiesel@MGN

Are You "Over"Training?

"The muscle building process happens when we rest, not while we are working out." We as competitors and elite athletes know that improving fitness and body shape requires more than just "regular workouts". For one to excel in their sport progressive increases in training and dietary...
Top Bottom