Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mk2866

1. J

Ostarine mk2866 cycle

Not much talk on mk2866 for some reason on here lately Just want to make sure You all are still using it my plan is to run it 25 to 50 mg per day thinking about doing it for 12 weeks but might cut it down to 10 weeks only I'm 25 years old and average build I'm about 6 ft tall and I weigh 200...
  2. K

maximizing my sarms

I got a few bottles of sarm's. I've got ostarine MK2866, nutrobal mk677 and i got lgd4033 I was thinking of jacking up the dosages of these to get maximum results. do you think doing 100 mg of both MK’s and then doing 50mgs of the LGD would be beneficial or do you think it would be harmful...
  3. M

Acne possible form sarms?

I’m 21 years old 5 ft 7 in 195 lb I'm using a stack of cardarine gw501516 and also using ostarine mk2866 I've had some good success with this stuff before. this time though I'm having an issue with acne of my back and even on my face. have not had this issue in a long time since I was a...
  4. J

Sarms joint health

I want to run a sarms cycle to help with my joints I’m 55 years old and the doctor said my knees are bone-on-bone at this point from years of pounding away at them. Also my hips don't look good either he said Would ostarine MK2866 100mg a day be a good one for my joints healing? what has...
  5. G

Gyno from sarms?

Is it possible to get gynecomastia from sarm's? I’ve been using ostarine MK2866 and nutrobal Mk677 for the past 4 weeks I started to develop a small lump under my right nipple and it is hard like a small pea I went to the doctor and he confirmed it was gynecomastia and put me on a...
  6. O

sick from sarms

I started my sarms cycle from the forum sponsor. Been on LGD4033 and Ostarine MK2866. I doing 50mg a day LGD and 100mg a day Ostarine. The last few days my stomach has been upset I get tummy ache after I take the sarms. And it is preventing me from getting in a good workout. Is this normal?
  7. F

Getting some possible gynecomastia on sarms?

I have a weird situation here and I need your help. I ran lgd 4033 at 15 mg a day from proven peptides. It was eight weeks and I don't think I have any issues on cycle. During PCT I ran ostarine MK2866, I start getting some nipple issues and possible gynecomastia symptoms. I ran blood work...
  8. T

first time sarms cycle 27 years old

I am 27 years old and 6 foot tall 230 pounds. Body fat is high, probably mid 20’s% oh well. 10 years of training off and on. I want to burn off some fat obviously and get into better shape. I am currently using creating HCL and a preworkout. I am looking for the best sarm that won’t give me...
  9. D

sarms burning when taken

I have a weird question, I am 22 years old and me and my buddy bought some MK2866 ostarine online from tony huge, it is supposed to be the best sarms out there and the dude drives a nice car and has hot babes always around him. So thought what the heck let me try it. Well we both took it and...
  10. M

throwing up after sarms dose

I just took ostarine MK2866 about 15 minutes ago and as soon as I swallowed it literally dry heaved like 3 times then ran out side and threw it all up, the taste was awful on the way down and up. Burned my throat and tongue. Do I need to take it again or do you think enough absorbed into my...
  11. E

sarms cycle first

I’m brand new to sarms and need some advice. I am 22 years old and I know I am super young but I am highly motivated to do this cause I want to improve. My full stats are 84kg at over 6 foot and I don’t know my body fat but I would guess around 15%. I have been looking to using ostarine MK2866...
  12. C

Ostarine as a bridge instead of B&C?

I ran a cycle of test 500mg for 12 weeks, then did pct, then did ostarine at 20mg a day as my bridge. I now want to run RAD testolone as my next sarm cycle, then bridge again, and then go back to steroids. is this safer then just blasting and cruising? I'm 44 years old now, and when i was in...
  13. Jason760

SAMRS CYCLE: MK-2866 + LGD-4033 + Activate Xtreme

Hello everyone I have been doing research and I feel I'm ready to start my next cycle. I have done a 6 week Ostarine MK2866 cycle with no PCT and the results were great! I definitely recommend sarms to anyone who is debating on giving it a try. I want to start my next cycle which would be: 8...
  14. Y

Important ostarine question

I'm new to this site and the world of peptides, AAS, RC's, etc but love to research. I came across ostarine and was considering running it as a really, really basic beginner anabolic cycle because of the many positives and very few negatives. More info here...
  15. J

SARMS s4 MK2886 LOG

Hey guys. Im about to start my sarms log s4 and mk2886 This is my first ever log - or post on any of these kind of websites. Firstly heres my stats 20 years old - been lifting for over 4-5 years never used any aas or any ph or illegal bb subs 5'11 - weight fluxuates between 83kg - 86kg...
  16. I

MK-2866 blood work question

I go in for my follow up to test T levels after getting started on TRT and want to know if there'd be anything to be concerned with test results. Dont want Doc knowing I'm taking Osta... Havent started taking Osta yet and have 4 weeks till follow up blood work. I suspect there's nothing to be...
Top Bottom